New
Jan 8, 2009 1:55 PM
Dec 2008
Please comment!
^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 8, 2009 2:17 PM
Dec 2008
She is my friend and a very good one at that.
Jan 8, 2009 2:35 PM

Oct 2008
Aw, that's sweet.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 8, 2009 4:03 PM
Oct 2008
She's in the Anime Club at my school, along with me.
"Those who lay eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it."
-Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing
Jan 9, 2009 2:31 AM

Nov 2008
don't know her in "real life", but she recently joined a club that i started, and we've just been chatting ever since =D

p.s. she's a real sweetie ^^
Jan 9, 2009 8:23 AM

Jan 2008
I was looking for people to join my club and she was one of the members who'd last commented on a One Piece fanclub, so I just added her.
Then I saw her at MAL seireitei, and just started talking to her. XD

And yes, she is a sweety, and a really good friend. x3
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Jan 9, 2009 11:05 AM

Oct 2008
^-^ *blushes* Aw, you peoples are really sweet!
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 9, 2009 2:11 PM

Dec 2008
I Have No Idea.
Jan 9, 2009 2:12 PM

Dec 2008
Oh Wait, Now I Remember.
"When did I invite you to my club? O_o" Says Hedgie-Chan

"I Knew U Might Ask That XD
But Actually It Was Zato That Invited Me." Says Youkai

Jan 9, 2009 2:13 PM

Oct 2008
XD Lmfao. That's funny.
Jan 9, 2009 7:08 PM

Oct 2008
President of the Anime Club at our school :D
Trouble with tests?
Fighting with your parents?
Some girl you like?
Odiferous nethers?

If you have enough calcium, all of these can be solved!
Jan 10, 2009 8:12 AM

Oct 2008
I am?!?!?! O_O
Jan 10, 2009 4:05 PM

Oct 2008
Ahhh no I meant that I am..along with Sung I guess. But you can be, once we're off to college :D
Trouble with tests?
Fighting with your parents?
Some girl you like?
Odiferous nethers?

If you have enough calcium, all of these can be solved!
Jan 10, 2009 4:38 PM
Oct 2008
That's right! You have everything needed to be the President of the club when we're gone! Still, it'll be sad when we're gone...we won't be able to see you again. :(
GundamAceJan 10, 2009 5:17 PM
"Those who lay eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it."
-Trowa Barton, Gundam Wing
Jan 11, 2009 7:13 AM
Nov 2007
Well she kept spamming One Piece fanclubs and stuff, so someone needed to slow her down a bit.....i guess it didn't work though ^^;
Jan 11, 2009 8:53 AM

Oct 2008
=_=" You do know that I might hit you for that.
Jan 11, 2009 10:49 AM
Nov 2007
i guess I'm used to getting hit? XD
Jan 11, 2009 11:34 AM

Oct 2008
*hits Lofoc upside the head*
Jan 12, 2009 9:22 AM
Nov 2007
XD.....you're still pretty sweet though ^^
Jan 12, 2009 9:54 AM

Oct 2008
Thankies. Actually, I'm only sweet when I want to be.
Jan 12, 2009 2:36 PM

Jan 2009
First person i've met on MAL ^^
Jan 12, 2009 2:44 PM

Oct 2008
^-^
Jan 19, 2009 7:23 PM
Apr 2008
I have no freakin' idea.... ;P
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
Jan 20, 2009 7:17 AM

Oct 2008
=_="
Jan 22, 2009 12:33 PM

Oct 2008
Everyone else can say where they know me from. POST A COMMENT, DAMMIT!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.