Forum Settings
Forums

[CONTEST] The Bishie Bachelor ~ Dating Sim ♥ [NOW OPEN!]

New
Jun 7, 2013 12:52 PM

Jul 2012

Hey, you guys! :3

This is a new game I’ve recently come up with, and this is the second time it's ever played on MAL.
However, it’s been really popular on a bunch of other social sites.
The game? Well, it’s obviously called “The Bishie Bachelor” - does it ring a bell?
Well, the idea originates from a reality TV-show called "The Bachelor". The basic concept is like this:
A bunch of lovely ladies compete about the same, irresistible guy.
Of course that doesn’t mean guys can’t enter, they’re just as welcome <3

I know there's a lot of text!
But you will only have to read the most of it once, I promise ;3

The game will be played in a series of rounds.
Each round has a task that all the contestants will do in order to proceed, and with each round a number of contestants will be eliminated. It’s really that simple.
Some of the tasks will be very easy, others will require using your imagination. But I promise it will be something everyone can do.
Also, with each round, I'll use the bachelor (my character in the game) as an example. Make sure you read it - it might be useful to know something about the guy ;3

Obviously, the contest has a prize, and it actually has more than one. It's a brilliant opportunity to earn some B-coins that'll let you buy Bishies from the market. Obviously, in this contest, the longer you last, the more coins you earn~

~ Please read them once before entering the game ♥ ~

Everyone can enter until the first round begins, however once the game begins, the contestants are chosen and the list will be closed (unless you beg and bribe me till I give in ;3)
You must complete each round in order to continue in the game. I’ll make sure there’s plenty of time between each round, so it shouldn’t be a problem. If you don’t complete the task in time, you’ll be eliminated.
Make sure to read the task of each round carefully so you follow the rules. I’ll not delete your post if you do it wrong, but I will give you a warning with a chance to make it right. If you don’t, I’ll have to eliminate you
Be original! This game is about being creative, playing the role and having fun. Don’t copy tasks from the other contestants. I will eliminate you.
Put effort into it! This game is really fun if you do your best.
Please, please tell me what you think of the game during the whole thing. I haven’t played it for a while and I’d like to know what I could do to make it even better. What works, what doesn’t? For example, would you rather play the game with a bachelor from a popular anime instead?

~ OPENING ROUND ~
In this round, you will enter the game.
However, this is the important round, because in this round, you will create the character who will be competing through-out the game!
Character, you say?
Yes, well, to make the game more exciting, it will let you play a role. You get the chance to play the game exactly the way you want to.
What kind of character?
You decide! You can play as your own, original character that you make up, as a character from your favorite anime or manga, or even as yourself! The best characters are the special ones, since it gives you a chance to put a lot of personality into each task. I will not judge the tasks on how perfect, realistic or ideal you seem to be. I will judge them on creativity.
I will save your answers from the opening round in the second post and look back to see how well you're staying in character ;3

~ About you ~
Your username:

~ About your character ~
Name:
Race: (Is your character human, or is it something else? A demon? A vampire? A fairy?)
Describe your character in three words:
Picture OR description of looks:
Other:

The eye-candy you'll be dating in this game (game one out of many, hopefully!) is the sexy Shin from Amnesia.

Name: Shin
Race: Human
Dislikes: Dishonesty, warm weather, working.
Describe your character in three words: Caring, loyal, desirable.

PumpkinSmileyJun 18, 2013 5:16 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 7, 2013 1:02 PM

Jul 2012

~ STILL PLAYING ~
♥ merhope12

♥ Yua

♥ Niiniberry

♥ Ashi-nyan

~ ELIMINATED ~

~ THE BACHELORS ANSWERS ~
Use the old answers in order to make him loooove you <3
PumpkinSmileyJun 19, 2013 5:26 PM
Jun 7, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2013
OK I'll enter XD Can't guarantee that i'll complete this game since i won't be online much this month because of my exams (start next Wednesday) and becase i'm going on a cruise on the 29th of July for a week

Username: Merhope12

About charcter XD :

Name: Motohiro Kitoaji

Race: Half demon

-protecting innocent people,
-helping people out
-tuna pasta,
- playing,
-teasing his little brother
-winning,

Dislikes:
-evil/bad guys
-extra spicy food
-loosing

describe in 3 words: Handsome, protective,beautiful

Description i can say:
-he is a half fox demon.
-cute black ears with a bit of white at the tips
-beautiful silky and fluffy tail
-he has black shiny hair tips of white and long like the one in the picture below,
-deep blue beautiful eyes
-body build is like:

-he also loves to look cool/wears cool clothes

others:
-he is also very shy when doing stuff which couples usually do, a part of him which can be considered really cute.
-he can hide his ears whenever he wants and look completely human and handsome, he attracts a lot of ladies.

that's pretty much all and he also like playing cards since he wins a lot XD
PumpkinSmileyJun 18, 2013 5:09 PM
Jun 18, 2013 9:36 PM

May 2013
~ About you ~
Your username: Yua
I feel like I went overboard with my character, but I couldn't help it. I haven't made an original character in forever and got carried away with her details. xD

~ About your character ~
Name: Inori
Race: Youkai/Kitsune
Likes: Animals, swords, sweets, sakura flowers/trees, having freedom, kimonos, cheering people up, as well as people who are loyal and stay true to their word.
Dislikes: Smokers, heavy drinkers, being restricted, seeing other people upset/hurt, and people who are disloyal, dishonest, or are skilled liars.
Describe your character in three words: Cheerful. Curious. Playful.

Other: Inori is quite the curious person and often spies on humans and their interactions. Even though she is a talented swordsman, she has never killed anyone. However to protect herself or someone she cares about, she won't hesitate to do so. Inori has piercings on each of her ears in remembrance of her swords master who died a while back when she was younger. The twin swords she wields were gifts from her master for when she completed her training. When she is happy/content, Inori's ears twitch happily and her tails will start swishing back and forth.
Jun 19, 2013 6:47 AM

Dec 2011
~ About you ~
Your username: niiniberry

~ About your character ~
Name: Izanagi, Tomoko
Age: She's a re-incarnated child, currently 17 years old
Race: Partly Demon [Re-incarnated]
Likes: Reading/writing books, singing, playing the flute, plants & animals
Dislikes: crowds, noise, liars, standing out
Describe your character in three words: Straightforward, introvert, uninterested.

Other: Tomoko was raised in a strict traditional atmosphere, bound by the curse of the family legacy, she was the re-incarnation of a demon called "evaneti" the same demon who has once destroyed 12 large cities all over japan. Ostracized by the family tree she has grown not so fond with life relying on books to satisfy her little desires on living as another person from another world. Amidst the restriction for her everyday life, she have experienced going through school like a normal student though never had any friends.

There's one point in her life where he's classmate Tsuchiya, Kyou piqued her interest. He was a guy who smiles brightly at class despite seeing his parents died infront of him. Tomoko, with Tsuchiya's constant pestering had a burst and told him how fake he was; later then Tsuchiya revealed that it's not because he's smiling everyday he already accepted the fact that his parents died, he has siblings to take care of and thus; life goes on.

Tomoko still had no idea what life is for her, she maybe become one day unable to control herself but Tsuchiya gave her hope that she too has a purpose in life.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Admin's Hideout ( 1 2 )

Pinky_Finger - Jun 7, 2013

91 by Dancho »»
Jun 25, 2014 9:22 AM

» [GAME]Who's that bishie?[OPEN] ( 1 2 )

Pinky_Finger - Jun 6, 2013

81 by Rhlogys »»
Aug 10, 2013 8:46 AM

Sticky: » The B-Bank

Dancho - Jun 7, 2013

2 by Dancho »»
Jul 4, 2013 7:58 AM

Sticky: » The B-Shop

PumpkinSmiley - Jun 7, 2013

1 by Pinky_Finger »»
Jun 15, 2013 2:09 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSE FOR NOW]Help Wanted

Pinky_Finger - Jun 6, 2013

4 by Lilyanna »»
Jun 10, 2013 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.