Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 2013 3:02 AM

Oct 2012
Ok all u have to do is introduce yourself If ur new to this site say so if ur not u can say that also

But this is where u introduce yourself

If u are new to the club pleas keep introducing ur selfs and not let this club post die pleas
YukiUzumakiJun 15, 2013 1:16 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 1, 2013 12:23 AM

Mar 2013
Hello Everyone

hello everyone my name is orangebattalion call me orange if you may, you might see me in a few cubs spamming the comment box every once in a while or you might receive one of my many random friend request. but either one is fine, i like to talk to people here and offsite, i make friends very easily and i know how to make profile layouts so if you ever want one just ask nicely and i'll think about making on for you, but either way i am orange and pleasure to meet you, and soon i'll be making a special edition Orange Card so be ready for when it comes out
under construction
Jun 1, 2013 8:34 AM

Feb 2011
I'm MadoHatta, but everyone can call me Hatta I'm a student living in a country that uses the Atlantic Time Zone, I've been addicted to anime and manga since i was 5 or 6 and i also play video games from time to time and lately I've been playing a lot of visual novels. My first language is Spanish and I am not extremely active so don't be too shocked if I disappear for a month. As my name hints I am slightly insane but don't worry about it too much! xD

Also, I'm in a fantastic mood and I'm bored so, have some presents.
NikeJun 1, 2013 9:20 AM
Jun 7, 2013 6:32 AM
Apr 2011
Hi doods...

You may already know me as "salt and cheese" a weird overly saline combination of condiments. I'm not the type to talk a lot but if I do, the enthusiasm disappears after a few weeks especially if I don't get any consistent interaction from people.

Other things you should know about me is...I feel old, I live in a +8 GMT time zone, I've got a dA account so please check it out too. :D

I've already started my first project here in the club known as [Class 2-3]. I hope to take that RP series far as well as contribute other convoluted games for this club!

Thanks for listening!
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 7, 2013 5:57 PM

Oct 2012
Hey its Yuki or Uma-san or YukiUzumaki or Tk from digimon what ever u want to call me i do not care i like TK and Uma-San more though
AND I MADE THIS CLUB

I am a huge fan of Role-playing and making amv's i also Make Video game Gameplays on the side

Love manga and Air gear is my favorite anime and manga ever
I do talk a lot in clubs and on skype and in people MyAnimeListPage so yeah of u want to add me as a A friend on here do not be afraid to add me I am a nice guy (I do not bite Well not that hard i like to tast stuff before i try it lol)

and i am righting the dialogue For a Manga that me and my best friend are working on we are going to see if it will get published He my friend is doing the art for it!!

So if i am not on its becouse of skype Family or My Manga

SO hi all thats me i love to skatboard Watch anime and eat Cupcakes and I love to watch my Little ponie so yeah
YukiUzumakiJun 7, 2013 11:01 PM
Jun 7, 2013 11:53 PM

Dec 2012
Ellow ^..^
I'm loveitwhenyoucry, and since that it so long you can call me whatever you like,, loveit is fine too :9. I'm a pretty easy going person, I try to come on MAL often but sometimes I'm a little busy,, but I am on summer break so you'll see me around (^∇^). Other things I really like (other than anime and manga that is :p) is listening to music, reading books, meeting people and there's more but I'm a bit lazy >_< if you wanna get to know come visit my profile, comments welcome :3
Anyway, lets all make this club fun and RP together :)
Jun 15, 2013 1:15 AM

Oct 2012
If u are new to the club pleas keep introducing ur selfs and not let this club post die pleas
Jun 25, 2013 11:41 AM
Aug 2012
I WON'T LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! >0<
I HAVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 18, 2013 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
Hiya im Jeremy, I like comedy and romance anime and love a good story so ill try to help with keeping the storys fun and ill try to check back when I can.
Aug 17, 2013 10:15 AM

Jul 2010
Hiya there everyone!

My name is Kerppari and everyone is welcome to talk with me since I love to make friends with people all around the world.

I have liked anime since I was six year old (I started reading manga when I was much older). My first favorite anime was Fruits Basket and it still is one of my favorites! I'm not picky about genres in anime so I watch almost anything.

I love RP's too. I play mostly forum rp's but I have tried some mmorpg's like Eden Eternal too.

Other thing I like besides RPG's and anime and manga are tea, movies, mythological stuff, tattoos, books, art, sweets, horror and blogging.

Hope we'll have a great time in this club! 。◕‿◕。
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Discord Server

YukiUzumaki - Mar 28, 2017

0 by YukiUzumaki »»
Mar 28, 2017 12:19 AM

» Skype?

YukiUzumaki - Oct 5, 2013

1 by YukiUzumaki »»
Oct 5, 2013 11:55 PM

» The Story Of Death RP

OrangeAbundis - Aug 21, 2013

1 by OrangeAbundis »»
Aug 21, 2013 11:13 PM

» Describe w/ 1 Word

YukiUzumaki - Jul 25, 2013

3 by saltncheese »»
Aug 18, 2013 2:42 AM

» Stranded on a secluded Island

YukiUzumaki - May 22, 2013

33 by Jeremy-RockZero3 »»
Jul 25, 2013 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.