Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2013 10:23 PM

Feb 2013
Name: Azazel Gekido
Clan: Gekido Clan*
Element: Blood

Personality:"Honor... will not save them."

After being cursed, not only Azazel's appearence changed, but also his personality and mind. Azazel became corrupted and insane. His rage for blood made him fight against all those who opposed his ideals and objectives. Azazel is not friendly and will kill anyone on sight if angered.

Bio: Once the prince of the Gekido clan, Azazel was captured and locked in the depths of the Oldwell's prison because he was feared. Since many people believed that he was too powerful to be set free, they killed his entire family and setled a new leader to rule over the clan. Enraged, after 10 years on the prison, Azazel freed himself and went after one of the legends of the Elven Race, the Darkin Blade, swearing revenge against his own clan. A sword forged in blood and flames, enchanted by the strongest alchemists and given to the King of Darkness. When the King of Darkness was killed, the Darkin Blade became nothing but a myth. Azazel spent 5 years searching for the Darkin Blade until he finally found it fighting his way trough the dungeon it was located. What Azazel didn't expected, was for the sword to be cursed. Upon touching, the Darkin Blade cursed Azazel to an eternal life in seek for blood to feed the sword. In order to complete the sword's request, he went after his clan to achieve vengeance. Azazel destroyed his own clan, murdering and mutilating anyone who got in his way for his hunger of blood. Now, 10 years after such incident, Azazel returns to feed himself under the blood of his opponents, in search for a worthy adversary.

History of the Clan:

Look: Please inform me if the image is not acceptable.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jul 7, 2013 10:29 AM

Apr 2013
Yzmael said:
Name: Azazel Gekido
Clan: Gekido Clan*
Element: Blood

Personality:"Honor... will not save them."

After being cursed, not only Azazel's appearence changed, but also his personality and mind. Azazel became corrupted and insane. His rage for blood made him fight against all those who opposed his ideals and objectives. Azazel is not friendly and will kill anyone on sight if angered.

Bio: Once the prince of the Gekido clan, Azazel was captured and locked in the depths of the Oldwell's prison because he was feared. Since many people believed that he was too powerful to be set free, they killed his entire family and setled a new leader to rule over the clan. Enraged, after 10 years on the prison, Azazel freed himself and went after one of the legends of the Elven Race, the Darkin Blade, swearing revenge against his own clan. A sword forged in blood and flames, enchanted by the strongest alchemists and given to the King of Darkness. When the King of Darkness was killed, the Darkin Blade became nothing but a myth. Azazel spent 5 years searching for the Darkin Blade until he finally found it fighting his way trough the dungeon it was located. What Azazel didn't expected, was for the sword to be cursed. Upon touching, the Darkin Blade cursed Azazel to an eternal life in seek for blood to feed the sword. In order to complete the sword's request, he went after his clan to achieve vengeance. Azazel destroyed his own clan, murdering and mutilating anyone who got in his way for his hunger of blood. Now, 10 years after such incident, Azazel returns to feed himself under the blood of his opponents, in search for a worthy adversary.

History of the Clan:

Look: Please inform me if the image is not acceptable.

Everything is okay, except that blood is not really an element. You can use blood magic, but the origin in someone's power really needs to lie in one of the four elements, wind, water, fire and earth. For now, I'd say water is the closest to blood, but you can choose whichever element you want, since you obtained blood magic in another, explainable way.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Oldwell Village ( 1 2 )

Shiura_Aoi - May 20, 2013

63 by Shiura_Aoi »»
Jun 20, 2013 6:34 AM

» Sayge Clan House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiura_Aoi - May 25, 2013

538 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jun 20, 2013 3:29 AM

» Trump Clan House ( 1 2 )

Shiura_Aoi - May 25, 2013

99 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jun 19, 2013 1:43 PM

» Fire Canyon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pretty-chan - May 21, 2013

521 by akira1998 »»
Jun 19, 2013 11:44 AM

» Spirit Valley

Shiura_Aoi - Jun 15, 2013

1 by Discount66 »»
Jun 18, 2013 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.