Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2009 1:17 PM

Oct 2008
What does that mean?
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 16, 2009 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
OnePieceFan1000 said:
What does that mean?

I understand. I get you. Etc.
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Jan 17, 2009 11:16 AM

Oct 2008
Lol, Andrew-kun.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Jan 18, 2009 5:03 PM

Jan 2009
Since it's been ages and i promised nee-san and i forgot totally (silly me! >_<)

Name: Sarah

Hair Color: Blonde (fading to graphite)

Eye Color: Green

Abilities: A fine sharpshooter and a skilled hacker, Sarah never goes out from home without her .50 cal Barret AP rifle and her portable Laptop (all with stickers, yay!). Other than that she keeps herself fit and is a brilliant swimmer; with all-round knowledge, she is often the mastermind of the operations. She's learned martial arts, the Divine Fox art.

Family: Nee-san!

Attacks: Divine Fox Kick: Sarah strikes her foe with one, accurate kick that either shocks the enemy and keep him paralyzed/confused or kills him. Divine Barrage: using her .50 customized rifle, by years of training she managed the almost impossible, she can use her weapon as machine gun, shooting from hip with deadly effects, the process does not rend her immobile, what's more, she's quite agile while using this attack. Fox Hunt: using her knowledge about hunting and disguise, with help of some unnamed herbs and potions, she makes herself smell-less and her skin gains the ability to meld (cameleon-like) with background, she also gains incredlible speed, at cost of ability to shoot (she can only use martial arts). Tail Sweep - Not much is known about her trump card - tail sweep, the few that survived the hell it causes around her, say that the earth started to melt down, and strange glow was emitted by Sarah's body, later everyhing became pitch black and after it came back to normal, every of their brothers in arms was dead, and Sara was gone....

She works as freelancer, loyal to her friends and Nee-san.
Jan 19, 2009 2:30 PM

Oct 2008
I'm impressed.
Jan 19, 2009 2:50 PM

Jan 2009
Waaah nee-san ^^

i had totally no clue about Attacks and Abilities... looking at other characters they are really nicely done!
Jan 19, 2009 3:03 PM

Oct 2008
Note for everyone:
Try to model your first OC after yourself. That's what I did and she's pretty good.
Feb 3, 2009 2:35 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Maestro
Hair: Black; Slicked backwards
Eyes:All white(but not blind)
Abilities: super sensetive hearing allows him to freeze/enchant or attack with his violin or conductors stick.
Family: None
Abilities:Encore: controls enemy with violin to varying degrees, Hells choir:summon many minor demons or creatures and control them with conductor stick.

Feb 4, 2009 9:13 AM

Oct 2008
*claps* Very good.
Feb 9, 2009 5:29 PM

Jan 2008
Name: Mike
Hair: Brown(Normal),Snow white(Alastor),Pitch black(Jet),Red(Rei),Gold(Roka)
Eyes: Gray(Normal)Emerald green(Alastor),Brown(Jet),Blue(Rei),Gold(Roka)
Abilities: Has four seperate personalities with their own distinct look.Each has their own power.
Family: Natalie(sister,deceased),Nicole(sister,deceased),Rika(mother,deceased), Ken(father,deceased)
Attacks: Alastor

Jet

Rei

Roka
Feb 11, 2009 10:39 AM

Oct 2008
Very good. Four in one post.
Apr 30, 2009 5:28 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Kaji Abyss
Hair:Black, Long shoulder Length
Eyes: Brown
Family:None(Orphan)
Weapon:Katana, Pistols
Attacks:Darkness Slash
Deadly Aim
Black Flame Devestation
Fire Inferno
Isaiah-LazarusMay 6, 2009 5:42 PM
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
Jun 1, 2009 5:13 AM

Oct 2008
You didn't have to put attacks but okay.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.