Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2008 5:42 PM
Dec 2008
I just finished watching the entirety of School Days and I've noticed a lot of people seem to hate the character Taisuke. You guys have any idea why? I didn't see any reason for the hate. He's funny and probably the only nice guy in the series...at least in comparison to "that" guy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 1, 2009 10:10 PM

Jul 2008
they hate him because they think he raped kotonoha
Jan 3, 2009 10:54 AM
Dec 2008
That's odd, I heard he does that in the game but I also hear he dates her in it.... In the anime he behaves like someone who "got the girl" right before being dumped and Kotonoha acts like the whole thing was a rebound lay as opposed to "Oh No! Rapist!!!"

Seriously, who rapes unknowingly? Or thinks that it "seals the deal" in a relationship? I could understand is Taisuke was a tentacle monster.

Oh well, I doubt that happened but the girls in that show were crazy enough, in my opinion, for the r-word to be a possibility even if no one behaved or reacted at all in a human manner. That whole school is made of nutjobs. lol
Jul 29, 2009 3:25 AM

Jul 2009
Most people hate Taisuke because in the anime he raped Kotonoha. Episode 9 or 10, I think. I think besides that he was the most likeable male in School Days. >_> Makoto being the only other male.
Oct 30, 2009 12:07 AM

Jul 2008
he didn't rape Kotonoha !

she throw hir self on him becouse she want a sholder to lay on.

it kind of she was using him
Oct 31, 2009 2:37 AM

Oct 2009
almozayaf said:
he didn't rape Kotonoha !

she throw hir self on him becouse she want a sholder to lay on.

it kind of she was using him

did you watch the same show as me, really ,She was at the start of her metal break down, he took full advantage of her, she was only there in body not mind.
Oct 31, 2009 4:23 AM

Jul 2008
i think i see the cut one
:<

i see image in the internet that i didn't see in the show
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.