Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2013 1:51 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have a strange feeling as if this episode was somehow influenced by Mahou Shoujo Madoka.

This overall episode was extremely weird. I've seen my fair share of nipple insertion tentacle hentai which if my memory serves me correct, it does it in Ep 2 of this title, but that stomach insertion was just weird. According to a comment under the video it was a belly button insertion. Well I'm no anatomy expert but I think that insertion was a bit too high up. Anyways, we then we got reverse tentacle rape which surprisingly gave me a good laugh. Lastly, the family reunited for one last family tentacle orgy.

Though like all action hentai, the show manages to solve everything in the last couple minutes.

I think this is the last episode?

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 24, 2013 4:52 PM
Oct 2012
I was pretty excited to see this episode, surprisingly. Not sure why. I believe that I've already become desensitized to stuff like this a while ago.

The episode was meh. My only reaction to the belly button insertion was a feeling of "Oh, so they were pretty thorough this time."

Only two scenes separated by a fairly short interval, and, of course, the big finale. The ahegao seemed to be drawn differently than what I was used to.
Feb 27, 2013 5:38 AM
Jul 2011
IMO this was one of those episodes that are theoretically awesome, but practically boring.

We got more sister incest, Elena having pretty much her whole torso filled up with cum, some kind of battle where they try to shove a tentacle up the other girl's pussy, and finally pretty much all other types of incest (including her father, in a way...). I should've been amazed, but then it was too superficial (maybe because it was a bit rushed) and I think they took a bit too much freedom regarding anatomy while not really going into detail at the same time. Even some internal views looked more like abstract art instead of showing what's happening.

Whatever, the first two episodes will be among my eternal favorites. Not many hentai shows manage to be 2/3 awesome. And now that I think about it, they even gave the story a decent closure, which is even more rare :-)
Mar 2, 2013 9:11 PM
Nov 2010
so when does the english sub comes?
Mar 13, 2013 9:40 PM

Jun 2012
Modus said:
The ahegao seemed to be drawn differently than what I was used to.

I thought so as well. Wonder if they had a different person doing the animation.
Mar 18, 2013 7:12 AM

Jul 2009
eh... it was ok. l liked the concept but the execution could have been better. l wish it had a good ending like it was about to ("family reunion") but she just had to get a powerup and ruin it.
Mar 19, 2013 3:28 AM

Mar 2009
lol it was really weird
Jun 30, 2013 6:58 AM

Dec 2008
*puh* even when the friendly end was expected, I feared that they would give it a disturbing bad end. I really liked that they stayed true to the happy family storyline.

Unfortunately the sex this time was dissapointing,a maximum belly inflation where Erena nearly exploded *lol* isn't creative nor arousing for the general hentai viewer, at least not for me. The previous parts were more creative and arousing. A better decision woiuld have been to use a bit more time for the happy conclusion.

Overall I liked the whole thing, the included story was a nice part even though it lacked a bit more in part 3. Anyway Erena was a super likeable character, so cute and pretty.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2013 1:13 PM

Nov 2011
So did her power like send them back in the past to start over again, happily?
or was it just a flashback?
Touch me, you filthy casual~
May 11, 2016 12:54 AM

May 2015
Sex scenes felt repetitive, in my opinion this episode was the weakest of the 3...

I'd say I was surprised that it ended up this way... I was expecting a full bad end but to my surprise she got her wish and got reunited with her family practically giving her a good end. Pretty good series overall.
Apr 19, 9:13 AM
Feb 2022
wait i’m confused, so do they just die?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Elena Episode 2 Discussion

Mimerio - May 30, 2012

3 by Oppai_Loli_God »»
Jul 18, 2021 3:13 AM

» What is the song that plays when Emiru Transforms

Arnglade - Apr 28, 2018

0 by Arnglade »»
Apr 28, 2018 3:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Elena Episode 1 Discussion

dfsafsaf - Aug 31, 2011

7 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jan 10, 2017 9:32 AM

» This show looks really 2000s, early 2000s even

arilando - Sep 9, 2016

0 by arilando »»
Sep 9, 2016 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.