Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 18, 2013 11:28 AM
Jan 2010
The Iru-o thing is a fucking botnet, it seems.
Feb 18, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2012
Well.... fuck. So much for protecting the reports, huh?
Feb 18, 2013 1:06 PM

Sep 2012
wailofthebanshee said:
The Iru-o thing is a fucking botnet, it seems.

They got the idea from Google Chrome.
Feb 18, 2013 2:26 PM

Jun 2011
Kansokusha said:
kboyrulez12345 said:
Kansokusha said:
Tulicloure said:
Kansokusha said:
In the VN, the purpose of Report No.7 was known beforehand in No.6, and Kimijima suggests the readers that they can simply delete all the reports if they don't have trust in him. Kai gave hard thought to distribute the reports tho. Guess the anime changed it to give the audiences a wtf moment and it surely makes a good cliffhanger.

And did Misa also tell him to protect the reports in the VN?

Yes, she did urge Kai to protect the reports.

Are there any other differences between the VN and the anime? Just curious.

Other differences so far:
- cut the whole Nae arc
- cut almost all the Chaos;Head discussion and references
- Kimijima Reports being fragments of the original
- Kai didn't make friends with NEIDHALDT, KURI_KAME and DaSH on twitter(or it's done off screen)

I hope someday we'll have an english translation of the VN.
"Nobody knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite"- Rintarou Okabe
Feb 18, 2013 6:50 PM

Oct 2012
Kansokusha said:

- cut the whole Nae arc
- Kai didn't make friends with NEIDHALDT, KURI_KAME and DaSH on twitter(or it's done off screen)

That saddens me.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Feb 19, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2010
I genuinely thought Mr Pleiades would just end up in a hospital or something ... I had such expectations of his character ;o;
Feb 19, 2013 10:19 PM

Aug 2012
Kansokusha said:
Tavor said:
Kurogashi said:
i want fucken chaos! CHAOS! LET THE WORLD END. LET ME SEE KAI SQUIRM IN FEAR. when will the roller coaster finally leave the station.

I actually wouldn't mind that.
Where's HOUOUIN KYOUMA when you need him and his lust for chaos?!

Making some maddo scientisto offsprings with his assistant. >:3

This made me happy.

God Kimijima is a badass..crafty as hell
Feb 19, 2013 10:24 PM

Aug 2012
ClaraLiteraria said:
Kansokusha said:
kboyrulez12345 said:
Kansokusha said:
Tulicloure said:
Kansokusha said:
In the VN, the purpose of Report No.7 was known beforehand in No.6, and Kimijima suggests the readers that they can simply delete all the reports if they don't have trust in him. Kai gave hard thought to distribute the reports tho. Guess the anime changed it to give the audiences a wtf moment and it surely makes a good cliffhanger.

- cut the whole Nae arc

I hope someday we'll have an english translation of the VN.

Ahh now I'm much more interested in the VN. We need an english translation.
Feb 20, 2013 1:15 PM

May 2010
Robotics;Notes dang just keeps getting better. Anime of the season? It is a possibility IMO :)

Feb 20, 2013 5:59 PM
Feb 2013
The story got a bit more... progressive just with the release of no. 7 and death of Mizuka.

I haven't read the VN so I absolutely have no idea what's going to happen but I'm definitely hoping to see some more interactions with the previous stories (Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head) since they are all within the same universe and have similar stories. They all tell a story with a secret, evil organization that looks forward to ruling the world.
Feb 21, 2013 11:00 PM

Mar 2012
Kansokusha said:
kboyrulez12345 said:
Kansokusha said:
Tulicloure said:
Kansokusha said:

- cut the whole Nae arc

At least kuri_kame has appeared on twippo in some shots
Mar 11, 2013 10:24 PM

Jun 2008
This anime is on a roll!

Still nowhere near as great as Steins;Gate but that doesn't matter, this is a solid anime nonetheless...
Mar 15, 2013 12:23 AM

Dec 2010
Subaru is really hurt bad, I hoped he may get away with it.. But I gotta admit Akiho has strong resolve, I finally get to like her as a character.

One of my favorite episodes, I guess.

And Mitchi is actually cool
MeritasMar 15, 2013 1:06 AM
Mar 18, 2013 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
nice... Kimijima is so mystery guy
Mar 29, 2013 2:08 PM

Mar 2008
I though I'll hate Kai to the point that I'll have to put this show on-hold again. Why he is so mean to Aki all the time? At least it turned out he just tested Aki's determination, but still... Regardless of the outcome, the damage is being done.
May 18, 2013 9:57 AM

May 2012
Even after a bit of depressive moments they're all back in action and on top of that they're ready to push beyond! The 7th record distributed every other report world wide, so it will get rather interesting what will happen next with this information!
Jun 9, 2013 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
Again! That spot where Kai was at the end of the episode since last ep. is always a cliffhanger place for bad things to come.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Oct 5, 2013 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

As good as episode despite having a somewhat predictable plot, before and after the dramatic part as if by magic everything is resolved in a heartbeat! Ah ... too obvious! Narrative rather good, I felt the pathos of the characters. Pleasant also the cliffhanger at the end of the story, both the strange phone call from Kai sent to Misa that the unexpected turn of the situation with Kimijima relationships!
Apr 11, 2014 4:21 PM

Aug 2013
to be honest wasn't he going to make it public anyway before the death and that telephone call.

that was the quickest way of doing that. lol

done.

looks like the group will be split up probably until the near the very end now. shame
Jul 31, 2014 4:33 PM

Apr 2014
So much crying in this ep.
I also so saw the cliché-no-giving-up with the club, but it was fine.
And the one thing Kai didn't want to do, ended up doing, heh.
Jun 30, 2015 5:54 PM

Jun 2014
my god it took 3 visits to the shrine to download the last report without interruptions. I seriously thought a 3rd person was about to appear right before he tried again.
Aug 15, 2015 8:25 PM

Feb 2015
aki looked like a bloody selfish fool in this one. didn't like her at all in this one. give. it. UP, already!

also WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO KAI!!!
Aug 25, 2015 7:30 AM
Dec 2011
aww... kai + aki all the way baby...!! the way kai looks at aki says everything ! also every place you look things are really bad and i felt aki's powerlessness so much i mean everything is out of control and no one can do nothing about it . i cried when aki cried . thank god she didn't gave up and she beat kai that was awesome :3 cant wait to see what will happen next :3

also i love kimijima he is a brilliant man! kimijima planed the report in a way even if its let out the sours cant be tracked down meaning he protected the one who read it what kind man! also misa thought kai would go public himself if he did that he would be dead but this way "using iruo is awesome" :3
Dec 11, 2016 3:27 PM

Sep 2013
So next episode is finally the expo....gonna be good!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder if Kai let Aki win or if she really pulled through with her determination.
For a second I thought downloading Report no. 7 was a way to activate all robots into going haywire, same way with Tokyo back then.
Nov 6, 2017 12:15 PM
Mar 2017
Very well played Kimijima, well played ...
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jul 29, 2019 11:02 AM
Aug 2012
the best episode so far!!!! I'm shivering from excitement!
Jul 7, 8:58 PM

Mar 2013
Akiho's route, complete? 😆
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

340 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

192 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

208 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

123 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.