New
Feb 5, 2013 7:11 AM

Jul 2012
What are you doing this Valentines Day?
Are you giving? Getting?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 5, 2013 7:20 AM
Jun 2010
Giving - the husband gets a box of Turtles and an HDMI cable so he doesn't have to keep going behind the TV when he switches game consoles. I'm getting too, but I'm not sure what. Probably a Sims 3 expansion, and something else. Mr. Husband is very good at keeping his presents to me surprises.

I wanted to do some One Piece chocolates for him, but then I realized he'd never eat something with Luffy's face on it, just look at it. And Valentine's chocolates are for eating! That's why I got him Turtles instead of the cool Darth Vader box - the Turtles taste better. In fact, I think there are recipes for turtle candy on the web (it's just pecans, caramel, and chocolate, so it shouldn't be too hard to make for those good with melted chocolate).
Feb 6, 2013 3:54 AM

Jul 2012
SweetFrailty
ahh, that sounds amazing!!! you should post a picture of your turtles up here after you make them!
its too bad that character chocolates taste crappy too.. dont they think otakus have taste buds!?!?!
haha if he likes Luffy that much, you should take him to a Brazilian Churrascaria and let him eat crazy amounts of meat(be Luffy for a day.) <3
Feb 6, 2013 12:59 PM
Jun 2010
Actually, we did just that on our honeymoon! We ate at Fogo de Chau, which I highly recommend, and we're going back for our anniversary later this year. He loved it! You have to admit, bringing out giant steaks on a pointy metal stick is very Luffy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» RECIPES!

melonpanfan - Dec 27, 2012

2 by Sapphiregleams »»
Oct 6, 2014 6:30 AM

» RECIPES! and club info

melonpanfan - Aug 24, 2013

0 by melonpanfan »»
Aug 24, 2013 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.