Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2013 8:13 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A nice girl who falls for pleasure, enough said.
Feb 3, 2013 6:38 PM
Jan 2013
i already watch it and it seem more to rape from NTR and its funny where every girl in this hentai have reverse reaction (you know what i means if you watch this).More funny where a bad guy seem like a boss in that place because he can act naughty with a girl in public area and can go inside women bath like he a owner...hehehe
Feb 19, 2013 4:00 AM
Mar 2011
Oh my sweet NTR♥
Feb 19, 2013 4:01 AM
Feb 2013
Clueless boy is going to end up with a Darwin Award at the end of his life.
Feb 20, 2013 9:28 AM

Jun 2009
Ah NTR we meet again.

2 years ago I would be flipping over this (although this isn't hardcore enough). How times have changed.
Apr 19, 2013 12:52 PM

Apr 2008
Oh my, what a very familiar voice of the lead girl.

Mar 22, 2014 10:43 AM

Sep 2011
So... how do they know that beardy? He just fuckin' entered on this story and suddenly the girl and the guy knew him!

Oct 2, 2014 5:09 PM

Aug 2009
^probably need background knowledge of the game

philosoraptor:

If main guy doesn't see her as a gf, does it still count as NTR?

stuff's pretty mellow compared to the previous HM series imo

kinda short but straight to the point, not bad
May 12, 2017 3:35 PM

May 2017
Everyone is "oooh NTR" this or "NTR" that... all fun and games huh?

UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU! Then you'll be cussing and reclaiming and throwing a tantrum.
How ye get 'em apple!

I, as personally victim of a real life ntr, can't approve. Its not fun or games... ntr is cheating in a harcore way and it hurts like hell when one becomes aware.

I hate NTR to death...

also, in a sense its nut full ntr since heroine and Mc are not in an official relationship but yet it still concept on behind back because she wanted him and got made into a sex slave by another...

used goods...
now she will never love anyone else again after she becomes an sex addict and will only love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.

I, as a victim of ntr... not once... but a couple of times... ended up with distrust for women and in my mind all women are potential to NTR. Because if she really love for real, why would she cheat on you? The only excuse is one is not "Good enough". Specially is the woman is a sex addict/nymphomaniac.
Nympho are good for a quick thing but not for lovers... it also gets old the constant sex. And that's one of the reason they seek someone else.
Jun 10, 2021 8:15 PM

May 2020
rapish always win, pleasure could not be hold girl felt on it rip.
sharosharoJun 10, 2021 8:19 PM
Jun 10, 2021 8:18 PM

May 2020
O
ThatRandomDude said:

UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU! Then you'll be cussing and reclaiming and throwing a tantrum.
How ye get 'em apple!

I, as personally victim of a real life ntr, can't approve. Its not fun or games... ntr is cheating in a harcore way and it hurts like hell when one becomes aware.

I hate NTR to death...

also, in a sense its nut full ntr since heroine and Mc are not in an official relationship but yet it still concept on behind back because she wanted him and got made into a sex slave by another...

used goods...
now she will never love anyone else again after she becomes an sex addict and will only love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.

I, as a victim of ntr... not once... but a couple of times... ended up with distrust for women and in my mind all women are potential to NTR. Because if she really love for real, why would she cheat on you? The only excuse is one is not "Good enough". Specially is the woman is a sex addict/nymphomaniac.
Nympho are good for a quick thing but not for lovers... it also gets old the constant sex. And that's one of the reason they seek someone else.

Ohh man I feel sad to hear that because I was NTR'ed to and it's painful. Try this song man it's good
sharosharoJun 10, 2021 8:23 PM
Feb 10, 2023 3:06 AM

Nov 2010
8:18 Nice! he licked Mao's delicious armpit! I prefer licking it while it's sweaty from all that travel she did.
Mao is so cute, and the way he ate her gave me a hard-on!

sharosharo said:
O
ThatRandomDude said:
How ye get 'em apple!
I hate NTR to death...
used goods...

Ohh man I feel sad to hear that because I was NTR'ed to and it's painful. Try this song man it's good
I got NTR'ed too, but unlike you weaklings, I was able to move on & find a different girl. There are so many to choose from anyways! Also, that same girl who NTR'ed me tried to get me back in the end. lol 
Anyway, I do admit it hurt back then, but whatever. 
This is just hentai and just watch it for the sex scenes. As soon as you self-insert, you're pretty much a loser both online & in real life.
May 19, 2023 9:09 AM
May 2022
sirhcnil said:
^probably need background knowledge of the game

philosoraptor:

If main guy doesn't see her as a gf, does it still count as NTR?

stuff's pretty mellow compared to the previous HM series imo

kinda short but straight to the point, not bad
No, it doesn't count as a ntr. Mao has a crush on Mikio, but Mikio dosen't feel the same way. By the way Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu Mao hen is a prequel, while Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu is a sequel. Mikio loves chitose only.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitou Meguri Kakure Yu: Mao Hen Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - May 4, 2013

26 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
Apr 12, 4:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.