Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2013 8:18 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kia Freeborn...

This episode was okay but not a lot of action tbh. Also, I wonder what that gun in the sea symbolizes.
Jan 31, 2014 8:59 PM

Jun 2010
Kind of ignores the issue of Kia's anger at his father once it arrives at not killing his half-brother.

How does his half-brother even know about him, anyway? The only flashback involving him specifically showed Kia not interacting with them.

This is kind of a predictable, melodramatic story, but that doesn't really matter. What matter is how it's executed with absolutely no style. It's quite boring.
Jan 16, 2015 7:11 PM

Apr 2012
big yawn

didn't take me long to decide to multitask while this was playing
Feb 25, 2021 2:18 AM

Dec 2008
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kia Freeborn...

This episode was okay but not a lot of action tbh. Also, I wonder what that gun in the sea symbolizes.

I know this might be weird replying eight years later, but it clearly was implying that Kia threw the gun away.

I thought the ending was strangely wholesome, but it does fall apart with the plot holes and the Dad's abuse ignored at the end.
Jun 17, 2021 6:15 PM
Dec 2019
Wtf how did they not include the kickass music in the OST?
Aug 26, 5:57 PM

Oct 2022
His job is to stop crimes before they happen . He is being physically violent to try and prove something to his boss and the police force. Personally, I believe if a police officer starts throwing things around the room of rage over an inconvenience, they probably shouldn’t be on the force. The robot claims a man should never expect to be thanked. He is listening in a room full of speakers. He can play the song with his eyes closed. He compares himself to a slide. The blues man is a bad one. She loved his music, but did not begin to understand his pain. The robot is a fan of blues. The police robot complements his gunmaking ability. The slide is a barrel. The music of Angels. But he couldn’t be further from an angel right now. A magnetic field decreases his function by 60%. The police man tampers with evidence. We have seen in the past a metal pencil and a human arm is enough to incapacitate the robot , and now we discover he is immune to large ammunitions. He reads them, their rights holding them up by their necks. He sold his guitar for the slide and sits outside of the show. Wow a happy ending what a surprise. His hatred disappeared. Wow. 2

More topics from this board

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 23 Discussion

Amagai - Jul 14, 2010

4 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 22, 6:03 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 15 Discussion

KenShiRo-Sama - Mar 15, 2012

2 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 6, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Heat Guy J Episode 10 Discussion

AshRayKay - Aug 29

0 by AshRayKay »»
Aug 29, 8:10 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

2 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 26, 5:56 PM

Poll: » HeatGuy J Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2013

4 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 24, 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.