Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2008 4:12 PM

Sep 2007
Hey! This is Hikari-chan from Lucky Star Fans, which is yes, a real site. If you are not already a member, and really enjoy Lucky Star, you can find the site here, as well as you should find it at the front of this club page. Lucky Star Fans Website or Lucky Star Fans Forums. Most of us should be from there, but if not, I don't care~! <3

If you don't mind, I'm sure we'd all like to know about each other, so state your name, your favorite Lucky Star character, and some information about yourself, as well as some other anime recommendations! ^-^

I am Hikari-chan, and personally, I like both Konata and Kagami! I am 13, and have been since the 10th of October, and really love to sing, graphic-design and draw! No matter how bad I am, haha~! My other anime recommendations would have to be Hayate no Gotoku, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, CLANNAD, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations--- Well, the rest you can find on my anime list. <3 I can't wait to meet the rest of you!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 30, 2008 10:07 AM

Nov 2008
Hello everyone that reads this.... I think everyone knows who I am on lucky star fans.... so anyway onto intrests! anime! manga! video games! and thats mostly it... im considering otaku-hood..... but im not sure... also if the person who goes by the name of RandomDCE on youtube reads this then thanks for getting me into anime!
Stare....
Nov 30, 2008 12:58 PM

Jul 2008
You all can refer to me as Shelly and/or ShellySaurus. I basically like all the characters, so no favorites for me. I'm 14 and I don't plan on getting any older. (My plans sometimes fail. :D) I like to write a lot, make people laugh a lot, and blast obscure anime music from my sister's car as we drive down local streets with the windows down... a lot.

My anime recommendations would be: Azumanga Daioh, Hidamari Sketch, and Ichigo Mashimaro. They're all slice of life, so anyone who likes Lucky Star should like those. ^-^

NEXT.
Dec 10, 2008 7:09 AM

Oct 2008
Im glad this this club has taken off!
My fav character is Konata, shes everything I would love to have in a girlfriend, and is downright ADORABLE ^_^
Dec 28, 2008 8:11 PM

Oct 2008
I am That one guy from the LSF forums (Yes, my name on the forums is That one guy I'm sure most of you already know that)

My favorite Lucky Star character is Konata because she is 1337! ^_^ I love playing video games and watching anime.

I recommend watching Yumeria and Jinki Extend they're awesomesauce in my opinion.
Jan 3, 2009 9:19 PM
Dec 2008
I am Swizzle from the forums.
I am a newer member but active nonetheless.
My anime reccomendations are: Ranma 1/2, Kashimashi, Nanoha, and Chrono Crusade.
Mar 9, 2009 7:31 AM

Oct 2007
I am OverChasm.

My favorite Lucky Star character is Kagami~

I recommend any anime or manga on my favorites~
May 6, 2009 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
im Hammy from LSF/LSS (i generally use the same name so i can be easily found by anyone who knows me)

favorite Lucky Star character is Tsukasa

anime recommendations: Sketchbook, Hidamari Sketch, and...well, just about any slice of life
Jun 16, 2009 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
Oi! Kagamin~Is Love here!

Favorite character is Kagami!

Recommendations: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-ON!, Azumanga Daioh, and more.

Azu-nyan! <3 *She's my current obsession*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» LSS Discord

Laturi - Jan 10, 2019

0 by Laturi »»
Jan 10, 2019 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.