Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2020 2:14 AM

Nov 2016
Were the crest worms always dick shaped?
CPU: i7 6700 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM: 16GB | HD: 1TB | Moderators are mean! | D. Gray Man Hallow is UNDERRATED!

Feb 9, 2022 3:31 PM

May 2021
It took 5 minutes for lancer to die thats longer than i expected
Inhales oxygen
May 21, 2022 7:38 AM

Mar 2021
Bruh the nandeyanen caught me off guard
Oct 22, 2022 1:48 PM

Apr 2018
I loooved that they ended up showing the alternative route of the "Super Date Plan". I was so curious to know how things would have turned out if the "date the main heroine" option had won the poll, so it was a win-win after all.

I also love how it baits you into thinking that it was gonna be the more peaceful and wholesome route, but then it turns out to be the equivalent of "Heaven's Feel/Far Side" in this scenario; with the tone getting all ominous and the other heroines going Yandere mode XD
Mar 19, 2023 10:42 AM

Nov 2010
8:54 That's a good idea too. I honestly didn't think about that.
12:43 Wow, a lot of viewers participated. Interesting info.
Even though the male harem leads chose the sanest option, they're still screwed either way. I would love to suffer as a harem lead, nonetheless!
Tsukihime needs a remake. It's too bad the popularity of Fate will forever prevent that, I think.
Nero eventually got her wish. It's too bad Fate/Extra was so boring to watch.
7/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.