Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2012 8:13 AM

Jun 2010
Ahhh I just had to create a topic to express my disappointment!!! they skipped over the best part of the entire manga, chapter 11, QQ! wanted the tsun cheerleader the most :'(
Dec 21, 2012 2:39 PM

Oct 2012
"ahem" first of all this was a very disappointing episode.

They skip the part where he got his balls beat up by that red haired girl.

They skip the part also the small pink hair girl getting fucked in her room.

They skip the part at the very last Konome and Tamao having sex, i was actually looking forward for that but they rushed the whole thing.

Overall give it a 4/10. I dislike the gang bang athough it was a turn on >_> but it was too short.
Dec 21, 2012 5:18 PM

Jul 2012
Wow i cant believe it they rushed it ;( skipped like 2 chapters gaÿy
Dec 21, 2012 5:24 PM

Jul 2012
shoulda jammed red haired girl and pink haired girls story in one ep then have the whole ep where he conquers that big swole guy and gets to have konome tamao ep the rest of it
Dec 21, 2012 8:47 PM

Oct 2012
asdf546 said:
shoulda jammed red haired girl and pink haired girls story in one ep then have the whole ep where he conquers that big swole guy and gets to have konome tamao ep the rest of it

Ikr? I want to see that red haired girl fucked more xD the pink one....well not so much the main one was Konome though :(
Dec 22, 2012 12:49 AM

Jun 2010
Completely agree bros.. red haired hottie :(.
Dec 23, 2012 12:50 PM

Jan 2012
Haha, damn that episode was disappointing.
Dec 25, 2012 3:18 AM

Jun 2009
Episode 4 was in Chapter 6 but Episode 5 contained chapters 13-15 so they skipped like 6 chapters !!! T^T I'am really dissapointed about this series. Hoped that they will do a whole Manga, but they just fuck with us and didn't show the best parts, even in this episode.
I think that the last episode won't be special. Maybe they planning to add Haru Hame chapters too ?
Dec 26, 2012 1:26 PM

Jan 2012
I agree with everyone else. Not as good as other ones.

Dec 26, 2012 8:01 PM

May 2011
What everyone is saying is true. Looks like Episode 6 is the last one. There's a chance of specials after though. I'm satisfied with just seeing them animated.
Dec 30, 2012 4:19 AM
Mar 2011
As everyone I'm disappointed as well, it's hard to fap when you see 2 guys fighting between scenes.
I wanted too see the mahjong part, when red haired girl loses and stuff...
Jan 15, 2013 12:30 PM

Aug 2012
If I were a Japanese fan and had spent $$$ on this ep I would have returned it for a refund. What a complete ripoff. Honjomiya and Haru get 30 seconds each and the the gamble matches with them are removed. Ridiculous.

Some BS must have come up for the studio to cut out a huge part of the story and fast forward right to edge of the finale which doesn’t make sense because the Konome vs. Tamao gamble match isn’t that long in the manga. The omissions actually make this episode more incomprehensible if you haven’t read the manga:

-doesn’t fully explain why Honjomiya and Haru were brought to be gang raped

-eliminates the gamble matches and the results: Tamao actually lost the first one to Honjomiya (playing mahjong, which she cheats at to win) and she got to beat up on his balls for 3 days. Konome has to press Sasugaki to find out about the loss, showing that she has started to develop feelings for him. She then helps Tamao beat Honjomiya in a rematch and the rest of the cheerleading club tries to drain him of his stamina by having an orgy with him but it doesn’t work. For Haru, after Konome reveals that Haru’s dad the oyabun is one of Sasugaki’s backers for his prostitution ring using the past graduation albums the underboss and other yakuza are ashamed and become allies

-cuts out the fight between Konome and Tamao against the yakuza who are trying to stop him from reaching Haru. This makes his match against Sasugaki more plausible and also sets up his later match with Konome.
Feb 4, 2013 5:39 PM
May 2011
I plan to watch the rest of this since I read the manga and having it animated is like goodness of the manga x 5. Too bad though, as I hear it had to be rushed. This is a diamond in the rough IMO and would have been really good if it was carried out without resource constraint. Anyway, just having it animated in the first place is already pretty sweet so no use being disappointed.
Oct 11, 2013 8:10 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
LuciferIAm said:
Ahhh I just had to create a topic to express my disappointment!!! they skipped over the best part of the entire manga, chapter 11, QQ! wanted the tsun cheerleader the most :'(

While I ended up watching the rest of the series, and it was OK, the scene where he breaks the cheerleader captain is my favorite from the doujin, and I was so bummed when they skipped it. The wrestling scene, IMHO, is one of the most useless parts of the whole series.
Feb 28, 2014 11:58 AM

Jul 2011
I just finished this episode and was wondering when did my hentai turn into shounen lol. Haven't read the h-manga and didn't realize it skipped so much, that would explain some things.

I definitely wanted to see more of the red hair cheerleader, she was stacked and curvy as much as Konome herself. Super hot. At least I will get to see a real Konome sex scene next episode, only I really cared to see besides tan girl and red hair cheerleader.
Dec 4, 2015 5:27 AM
Oct 2013
Uwaa the kaichou is the worst, using the nude album for his own business and setting up the public gangrape of the girls.

Tamao fighting to protect so many girls, he isn't even as big as the guy's arm. What a man! He was quite tough as well, taking so many brutal attacks. I liked how vice president gave him the strength to fight back.

Winning back with the broken shinai attacks was badass.
User-sanDec 4, 2015 5:32 AM
Dec 7, 2015 3:37 PM

Oct 2015
They made it! They made it! Of course, they made it!

My worst nightmare in a Hentai! The hentai's cancer..: NTR / Rape / Gangbang.

What a shit episode. Simply, shit!
This was let down. Really disappointing. I practically skipped the whole episode.
Instead of pleasure it gave me disgust and angry.

For this episode for sure a 1/5
Not a 0/5 because hasn't a 0 score.

For an overall score so far... I really don't know.. I'm still trying to believe...
But for sure the overall score will drop, for sure!
May 11, 2022 6:30 AM
Feb 2018
Why just why just why just why ???

"Was it worth it, not anymore with the kind of faces they were making, don't expect us to believe in the lies." Peace my fellow rampaged Bros.
NeaowMay 11, 2022 6:37 AM
May 11, 2022 6:38 AM
Feb 2018
Vi-h said:
They made it! They made it! Of course, they made it!

My worst nightmare in a Hentai! The hentai's cancer..: NTR / Rape / Gangbang.

What a shit episode. Simply, shit!
This was let down. Really disappointing. I practically skipped the whole episode.
Instead of pleasure it gave me disgust and angry.

For this episode for sure a 1/5
Not a 0/5 because hasn't a 0 score.

For an overall score so far... I really don't know.. I'm still trying to believe...
But for sure the overall score will drop, for sure!
Are you still alive ? How old are you now ?
Nov 22, 2023 12:08 AM

Jul 2012
Hageshi tatakai in H way 😂
We all know he is gonna win somehow..

Can't wait for our long waited girl ~

Jul 20, 8:27 AM
May 2020
Am I the only one triggered by the fact that they fight for a girl whose virg-nity was taken by an NPC?
The villain actually has no shame ordering someone to rape his girl and that keeps me triggered even after 2 years of watching
Any agreeers?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 6 Discussion

Hentai - Apr 23, 2013

17 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Nov 22, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 1 Discussion

kyleey - Mar 17, 2012

17 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Nov 21, 2023 11:11 PM

» super weird

kokoro_412 - Apr 7, 2014

1 by TechOtaku-h »»
Dec 7, 2015 3:43 PM

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 4 Discussion

Tenchi_Ryu - Oct 21, 2012

9 by TechOtaku-h »»
Dec 7, 2015 3:16 PM

Poll: » Pisu Hame! Episode 3 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

8 by User-san »»
Dec 1, 2015 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.