Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2008 8:10 PM

Mar 2008
Here's where you'll find everything you need to know about the rp, here's what I have so far more will be added later.

Plot:

Long,long ago a great evil plagued the land, killing thousands of people,ruining crops, and effecting weather, etc.... The evil was caused by a demon named Draven, and his followers. Four mirrors of the world, that could control the elements was what he sought out, to enhance his power. To keep the mirrors from, getting into his hands each priestess hid one of the mirrors in the cardinal directions (North,South,East, and West.) in a temple. The priestesses eventually, defeated Draven, and sealed him in a temple far away from humanity. Now in modern times, Draven is able to escape with the help of a follower who got away long ago. A group of priestesses are sent out to find the mirrors, before Draven can.

Info:

Before rplaying you must be assigned a temple to live in.
You can make up to four characters
Ages 15-18
Priestesses can control one element, and use it as a power
Each priestess has a fated person, that their suppose to end up with its destiny, that the two should be together.

That's all for the info now more later.

Temples

Moon Temple
Sun Temple
Star Temple
Snow Temple
Dream Temple
Dragon Temple

The mirrors

Water
Fire
Earth
Air
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Temple Assignments

XxThageXx - Nov 17, 2008

8 by HaruhiwannaB »»
Mar 27, 2010 4:44 PM

» Character Thread

XxThageXx - Nov 17, 2008

10 by HaruhiwannaB »»
Mar 27, 2010 4:42 PM

» Alone time

Akitsuki - Feb 14, 2009

24 by Akitsuki »»
Feb 14, 2009 12:51 PM

» The Four Mirrors Of Conquest

XxThageXx - Nov 17, 2008

11 by Kaziph »»
Nov 19, 2008 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.