Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2008 2:18 PM

Mar 2008
This is where your going to tell all about your character.

Name:
Species:
Small bio:
Picture:
Uke/Seme/Both:
Height:
Family:
Be a FRUITLOOP in a world of CHEERIOS!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 5, 2008 2:35 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Cage Williams
Species: Werewolf
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf): Beta
Small bio: Cage lived at home most of his life, and the soon decided to travel, having no clue, and not very much money he went to Moon County, a hot spot for werewolves to look for a new life, and hopefully a new lover.
Likes: Sweets, cute people, reading, writing and having fun
Dislikes: Rude people, stupid people, being woke up.
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: Seme
Height: 6'4
Family: His mother is still living, and he has two younger sisters, Maria and Samantha (Twins)
Be a FRUITLOOP in a world of CHEERIOS!!!
Nov 5, 2008 2:46 PM

Jul 2007
Name: Shichirou Nanale
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf): pup
Species: werewolf
Small bio: Doesn't remember much about his earlier life, and has been a werewolf for exactly 30 years. Often times he slips into a deep depression, and has unknowningly tricked several werewold hunters before.
Dislikes: the full moon and the bloodlust that comes with it
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: demanding uke XD
Height: 5'7
Family: none that he can remember
Nov 5, 2008 4:17 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Chikage Setsuna
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf): Alpha
Small bio: Chikage was turned when he was sixteen, his turning was a accident he use to hate what he had become, because he killed his best friend.
Dislikes: Werehunters, Smoking, Liars, Backstabbers
Picture:

Height:6"0
Family: They died a long time ago.

What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 5, 2008 4:54 PM

Oct 2007
Name: Aoi Shikoi
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf):
Species: Werewolf hunter
Small bio: Grew up with his brother. Very well educated, usually makes use of his intelligence, but is also confident with the use of several weapons- even though he isn't very strong he's pretty quick and flexible. Often perceived as detached.
Likes: planning, reading, speed -in all senses, 'hunting season'
Dislikes: werewolf, surprises-which get in the way of his plans, laziness.
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: Uke
Height: 5'6''
Family: Older brother, well respected vampire hunter.
Smart-chanNov 20, 2008 1:23 PM

Nov 7, 2008 11:58 AM

Sep 2007
Name: Hiroki Ishida
Small bio: Even though he is a werewolf hunter he didnt like to kill them but now he kills them out of revenge. His brother was betrayed by a werewolf. Its been ten years since his brothers death and he is still looking for the one who killed his brother.
Dislikes: werewolves
Picture:

Height:5"6
Family:none

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Nov 9, 2008 6:44 PM

May 2008
Name: Kaoru Nanami
Species: Human (but wants to be a werewolf
Small bio: Kaoru is an outgoing person with a bubbly personality. He tends to make friends with most people he has meet. Kaoru also loves to travel!
Dislikes: insects, getting hurt, being ignored
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: Both
Height: 5'7 (he is really short for his age)
Family: He's an orphan
Cookie-chan-Nov 11, 2008 7:11 PM

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 20, 2008 12:55 PM

Mar 2008

Name: Raleigh Masterson
Small bio: Raleigh is originally from England, he was a former werehunter until he was turned when he was eighteen, when a mission went wrong. He hates what he's become, he's learned to cope with other werewolves but he hates himself.
Likes: Music, Tea, His space, Tales and Myths, and bubble bath.
Dislikes: Being a werewolf, hot weather, stupid people, and smoking
Picture:

Height: 6"1
Family: They've long since died.

What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 20, 2008 1:20 PM

Oct 2007

Name: Ri Shikoi
Small bio: raised his little brother. Well known for being one of the most successful hunters- only a few in the history killed as many werewolves as he did. Quite dry character, but very knowledgeable because of his experience and age
Likes: hunting, the satisfaction from a well done job, classical music (!)
Dislikes: werewolves, stupidity, people wasting his time
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: Technically, seme...but he doesn't get involved in relationships
Height: 6"0
Family:Younger brother
Extra info: he'll appear casually..as my little 'explanatory' character :P You know how in Harry Potter Dumbledore made everything make sense? Well..that's what Ri's going to be like..only much younger and handsome xD

Nov 20, 2008 5:02 PM

Oct 2007
Name: Chante Dénu
Small bio: French born, turned into a werewolf at the age of 16. He then was abandoned by his parents and had to make a living by being on the street of Paris... once he saved up some money he started travelling and managed to find other ways of earning money.
Likes: romantic books, long autumn evenings, rain and snow
Dislikes: water(as in...swimming), lighters, (...I'll add to it later xd)
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: uke
Height: 5" 7
Family: Dead

Nov 29, 2008 5:12 PM

Jul 2007
Name: Rikuo Ookami
Small bio: Born in a pureblood family, Rikuo has only known the life of a werewolf. He enjoys taking walks through the town just to observe the humans in their daily life. He also looks up to his bigger, twin brother, Seiryuu, and likes to tag along with him.
Dislikes: when people try too hard, chatty/gossiping people
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: uke
Height: 5'8
Family: Mom, dad, and twin brother.
Nov 29, 2008 5:13 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Seiryuu Ookami
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf):Alpha
Species:Werewolf
Small bio: Seiryuu is a pureblood werewolf, who looks and cares for his younger twin brother.
Dislikes: Spiders, Vegetables, Bullies, Ties
Picture:

Height:6"2
Family: Both parents, and his twin brother.

Nov 30, 2008 12:39 PM

Jul 2007
Name: Chiyame Manate
Species: werewolf hunter
Small bio: Was raised in a normal family, but got attached to a traveling werewolf hunter that passed through his hometown when he was a teenager. After convincing the man to make him a full-fledged werewolf hunter, Chiyame seperated from the man and went to join the organization that ran checks on Moon County, where he first met Ri Shikoi. Ever since, the two have teamed up as partners.
Likes: sex, violence, when werewolves talk back to him so that he can kick their ass even harder, and teasing his Ri-chan... he really is in the lower class ^_-
Dislikes: sitting around doing nothing, weak werewolves, partolling in extreme weather
Picture:

Uke/Seme/Both: both...as long as it's good, he doesn't care!
Height: 6'1
Family: a regular family that he doesn't care about anymore, because they're probably all dead
Nov 30, 2008 1:12 PM

May 2008
Name: Ryuuji Shiroki
Small bio: Ryuuji, nicknamed Ryuu, was born in a small village not too far from Moon County. He was born as a werewolf, but he is very kind towards werehunters to make sure he doesn't get killed. Ryuuji can be content with anything he feels he accomplished. His main goal in life is to find a mate
Likes: Anything sweet, the rain, all flavors of tea, swimming
Dislikes: Learning, studying, fighting, moon heat,
Picture:

Height: 5'6
Family: Mom, Dad and little sister (but he travelled to Moon County alone)
Cookie-chan-Nov 30, 2008 1:16 PM

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Apr 22, 2010 1:34 AM

Apr 2010
Name: Kain Clydus
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf): Lone wolf
Species: Black tundra wolf
Small bio: has a Cold, calm and stoic personality, he once had a heartbut now the only remainent that he once had one is the hollow feeling inside, he dosent trust not even a dying being, (he is now in the last stages of miserry: numbness) he plays the cello to convey the feeling of emptyness through the ears that may or may not listen to his deep melodys, he writes poems before going to sleep as reflex to tranquil and make time pass rapidly, but he has a inside personality trigered by harmfull threats, then the blood thirsty instincts and sadistic personality overcomes him like a ferosious beast. he has decided to lead a lone and solitary path atleast until he is bound by death or love?
Likes: observing, quietness, the rain, the night (and its cold wind), poetry, dark romantic melodies, being prepared with lethal weapons just in case, and in foods sweets or sour ones.
Dislikes: i'm not quite sure, but in foods he deslikes spycy or overly salty ones.
Picture:
Uke/Seme/Both: Both
Height: 5'4?
Family: they abandoned him so he dosent know were they are or if they are still alive.
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Dick Wolf
Werewolf rank(If your a werewolf): Fabulously Gay
Species: Vampire
Small bio: After his parents were killed by a bunch of gays sodomizing each other with a rifle that accident was fired and shot both of his parents with silver bullets he has despised gays ever since then. But recently he's started to realize he has feelings for men.
Likes:dicks, cum guzzling, getting raped in the butt, being sodomized with a 9mm
Dislikes: gay people, being sodomized with a rifle
Picture:
O
|8==========D
^
Uke/Seme/Both: I ain't gay nigga
Height: 7 inches cut 6 around
Family: None
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Full Moon RP (3)

Smart-chan - Mar 28, 2009

16 by Witchblood01 »»
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

» Full Moon Wars (The war goes on) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 25, 2008

708 by XxThageXx »»
Jan 23, 2009 1:03 PM

» Full Moon Wars role play ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

837 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 28, 2008 7:15 AM

» Role Play info

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.