Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Oct 26, 2012 1:45 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I will get straight to the points of this episode. However the most enticing for me is none other than Misaki in the following,

Along with how hot she is shown in the spoiler
as she is talking with Irei leaves nothing but a rather strong desire for her in the mature region. Being of my current age I would say yes with far less guilt from a IRL perspective. Misaki’s faces in the spoiler
resound quite well beauty.

About Kaito’s disease, at first in the spoiler
I was WTF and I checked out his eyes and the same is happening to him as did with Akiho’s eyes except he controlled it more from it overwhelming him. STUPID TEACHER! It’s all his fault for not having done the hotel dues. Fatigue is the #1 problem of this disease.

As the episode goes came a second episode of the disease in the spoiler
this one was so bad it got scary. Specifically the blackness invasion of Kaito, which gave him a split second move but towards his health it was a impact. Moreover in the spoiler
proves rather well that he was on the same ship that Akiho was while it happened, all this event.

About Akiho x Kaito, I spotted to events but remains to see if they pan out right. First one was the candy feeding in the spoiler
looks to me a little romantic but it was not intended. Still IMO it looked a couple thingy. However the second one in the following,

Is the most obvious. That is a huge hint to the hair playing/caring of Kaito there. The scene was totally romantic feeling especially since Akiho was regretting having tired out Kaito there.

That being said I leave short like this and Robotics Notes KICKS ASS! It so is becoming like a second family next to Steins Gate to me yet it has not for Chaos Head feel. Let’s hope that might change for me. This series is just becoming better and more amazing. The robot fights were just amazing, fun , thrilling and engaging to the point of cheering on with “YEAH KAITO! GO FOR IT!” . Let’s leave it at that and damn time! I wanted to write more!

BTW Freebie Stitches in the spoiler
of the robot.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 26, 2012 1:47 AM

Oct 2010
I might edit this if I have time, which might not be the case.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Robotic Notes cosplay ? ...

wwwSophie - Feb 28, 2013

1 by Air-Dragon »»
Mar 29, 2013 4:11 PM

Poll: » Gifs/Avatar/Sigs Robotics;Notes EP1

raxius1230 - Oct 12, 2012

6 by annabloem »»
Oct 22, 2012 2:19 AM

Poll: » Robotics Notes Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Oct 19, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 20, 2012 12:27 AM

Poll: » Robotics Notes Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Oct 19, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 19, 2012 1:32 PM

Poll: » Gifs/Avatar/Sigs Robotics;Notes EP2

raxius1230 - Oct 18, 2012

1 by Icefrenzy »»
Oct 18, 2012 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.