Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2012 5:38 PM
Apr 2011
Hello everyone,

i thought i might aswell start a discussion since there wasn't one yet. So like the title says how was your day?

...my day was alright i guess and ii just watched tonari no kaibutsu-kun which made my day, its so sweet and funny
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 22, 2012 5:45 PM

Jun 2012
xgemxi said:
just watched tonari no kaibutsu-kun which made my day, its so sweet and funny
IKR, great Anime. I usually don't say this, but it's better than the Manga it was based off of...

As for me... Guess my day was alright. Finally got back in touch with some old friends, and I thought the new Code Breaker episode was great :D
Oct 22, 2012 6:07 PM

Nov 2010
Woke up to find my MalGraph changed, and I'm rewatching all of Minami- ke to get ready for the new season, I have already watched two seasons today.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is pretty good, I haven't watched the new episode yet because I watch new episodes in the mornings.
Oct 22, 2012 6:42 PM
Apr 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
and I thought the new Code Breaker episode was great :D

Yeah i am watching that too at the moment, shame it only has about 13? episodes
Oct 22, 2012 6:46 PM
Apr 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Woke up to find my MalGraph changed, and I'm rewatching all of Minami- ke to get ready for the new season, I have already watched two seasons today.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is pretty good, I haven't watched the new episode yet because I watch new episodes in the mornings.

Wow two seasons in one day, how do you find the time?
Oct 22, 2012 6:54 PM

Nov 2010
xgemx said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Wow two seasons in one day, how do you find the time?
Being lazy does that to you, I'll probably be over halfway through the third season by the time I go to sleep.
Oct 22, 2012 7:04 PM

Jan 2012
Eeessh -______- :/

Oct 23, 2012 2:03 AM

Aug 2012
xgemx said:
So like the title says how was your day?

My day? Let's see...

Woke up, checked my Runescape account to find out it got hacked and lost ~510M, scanned my computer to find no viruses, then got ready for class. Nice to only have one class on Monday, granted it is three hours.

Drove home, Formatted HDD, Drove to Best Buy, got a 1TB 2.5" Sata HDD, went to bookstore next to it, picked up Volume 11 of Yotsuba, drove to In-n-Out, got a burger, went home, swapped HDD, finished watching The World God Only Knows, and It's currently 2am as I finish my Anthropology paper for tomorrow.

That's about it.

Oct 23, 2012 12:19 PM

Jun 2012
xgemx said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:
and I thought the new Code Breaker episode was great :D

Yeah i am watching that too at the moment, shame it only has about 13? episodes
CØDE:BREAKER the Manga is currently ongoing at 192 chapters... Like 90% of Anime these days, Code Breaker is just an advertisement spoiling 10% of the Manga's story. Hopefully they don't try to pull an Ao No Exorcist type of thing where they completely make up a new ending and cut off all hope of a second season. :|
Oct 24, 2012 2:39 AM

Oct 2012
Woke up and went to college now just reading some more of death note. :]
Oct 24, 2012 8:46 AM
Feb 2012
Just got home from school.. and watched Kamisama Hajemashita ;3 and omg I love Tonari no kaibutsu-kun soo cuute, Code Breakers good too, I hope it gets better further along though.. anyone watching Btooom?
Oct 24, 2012 10:12 AM
Oct 2012
Well, I just woke up and ate some food. Now I'm playing Atlantica Online and watching Big O. Trying to watch some of the anime in my backlog.
Oct 24, 2012 11:41 AM
Apr 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
90% of Anime these days, Code Breaker is just an advertisement spoiling 10% of the Manga's story. Hopefully they don't try to pull an Ao No Exorcist type of thing where they completely make up a new ending and cut off all hope of a second season. :|

Thats true, I was just hoping that it would have a second season, that it to say they don't screw the adaptation.

EllenMelon said:
anyone watching Btooom?

yeah, its not bad, seems quite interesting. I'm also watching kamisama hajimemashita :D
xgemxOct 24, 2012 11:44 AM
Oct 24, 2012 12:27 PM

Sep 2012
my day is fine just chatting and stuffs hehe XP
Nyanyuu~
Oct 24, 2012 2:17 PM
Aug 2012
EllenMelon said:
Just got home from school.. and watched Kamisama Hajemashita ;3 and omg I love Tonari no kaibutsu-kun soo cuute, Code Breakers good too, I hope it gets better further along though.. anyone watching Btooom?

I am! Btooom is one of my faves this spring, and I agree Tonari no kaibutsu is really cute, love Haru XD
Oct 25, 2012 3:22 PM

Jun 2012
EllenMelon said:
I've been reading BTOOOM! for a bit over a year now... too bad the scannilation group had stopped after it got an official English release :| the Anime isn't that great in comparison though :(
Oct 27, 2012 10:38 PM
Oct 2012
My day was nice. It was rather cold today so I snuggled up to season 3 of Natsume Yuujinchou. I'm on episode 7, and it's just as good as the first two seasons. :D
Oct 29, 2012 1:34 PM
Apr 2012
my day was bad. its raining and its cold. hurricane sandy is on its way. anyway, feel free to add me as friend and send me msg. chatting helps deepen friendships.
Oct 30, 2012 11:57 AM
Oct 2012
Well, my day was okay. Been at the university for most of the day and now I'm just sitting in my apartment watching Darker Than Black.
Oct 30, 2012 6:35 PM
Oct 2012
well I finally got to sleep in today:D
on top of that I voted for the first time today!!! I also got a package in the mail full of candy...
Happy Early Halloween~
Oct 31, 2012 12:10 AM
Oct 2012
Glowstickia said:
on top of that I voted for the first time today!!! I also got a package in the mail full of candy...
Happy Early Halloween~

Gongrats on voting. That's a big step ;-)
Oct 31, 2012 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
Little too old for Halloween trick-or-treating, but I plan to scare the kids with my costume.

Nov 2, 2012 5:38 PM
Oct 2012
kldk said:
Glowstickia said:
Happy Early Halloween~

;D haha thanks~
I was dressed like a ninja and covered myself in glowsticksXD because why not...lol
I hugged Slender Man on Halloween :D haha
Nov 3, 2012 1:40 PM
Oct 2012
Glowstickia said:
kldk said:
Glowstickia said:
Happy Early Halloween~

;D haha thanks~
I was dressed like a ninja and covered myself in glowsticksXD because why not...lol

Haha that's awesome! Sometimes I wish that we celebrated Halloween where I live, so I could dress up ^^
Nov 3, 2012 8:35 PM
Dec 2008
kldk said:
Glowstickia said:
kldk said:
Glowstickia said:
Happy Early Halloween~

;D haha thanks~

Haha that's awesome! Sometimes I wish that we celebrated Halloween where I live, so I could dress up ^^

Wish we had Halloween here, so I could watch others dress up!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is your favorite anime or manga and why?

Disguised_Kohai - Oct 23, 2012

18 by KikyoFlower »»
Jun 16, 2013 10:52 AM

» Say something about the person above you ^^

balljointedbunny - Oct 30, 2012

20 by Midnight_Kiwi27 »»
Jun 2, 2013 7:31 PM

» What are you watching?

Syunikiss - Feb 4, 2013

5 by Kagu89 »»
Mar 24, 2013 2:50 PM

» What do you think of when I say_______?

balljointedbunny - Oct 25, 2012

11 by Ochimusha »»
Nov 3, 2012 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.