Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Oct 19, 2012 1:32 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The series continues to be a master piece. Upon having the intro of Daitoku-san the old geezer. He was enjoyable. Funny. Hilarious. First time and it’s already done right to make him enjoyable and funny. Only a masterpiece can pull that off and only a master piece does things like in the spoiler
whom are great censors done right.

At first I was very shocked of the following,

Poor young Akiho having to suffer like that. Upon my personal investigation of Kaito in the spoiler
showed some past of his. Now my question WTF is that and when. Cause Akiho looks young there and that ship does look old in model type. It does prove he knew the family when he was young.

Upon looking further into it, I found out that it could be a DNA mutation that occurred. This is due to the red light in the spoiler
along with Kaito remembering it. I think it has to do with a brainwashing of some sort that mutated the DNA through brain inducements. Well the Red waves seem to suggest so and the more since they are still in the sky and never dissipated. Just makes no sense now as to why are the Red Waves still there. If the space concepts pf processing are warped then it could be nothing but a DNA mutation that had overwritten the proper instructions of the brain itself, which would be regulated by DNA. I have also noticed the eyes of Akiho in the spoiler
seems to suggest she was out and come back to essentially proving a reboot of some sorts and corrections of regulations. Seems the problem occurs when the system is not on guard. Regardless the following,

Is a precious part to me as it shows Kaito taking care of Akiho along with the spoiler
which mentions some good parts of how he tended carefully to her.

So I assume the disease is so advance that the mutation itself is impossible to reverse to the tech not being advance in the Genetics? It could very well be but then again it’s the accident’s fault.

I will leave as the series continues to be great and fun.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Robotic Notes cosplay ? ...

wwwSophie - Feb 28, 2013

1 by Air-Dragon »»
Mar 29, 2013 4:11 PM

Poll: » Robotics Notes Episode 3 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Oct 26, 2012

1 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 26, 2012 1:47 AM

Poll: » Gifs/Avatar/Sigs Robotics;Notes EP1

raxius1230 - Oct 12, 2012

6 by annabloem »»
Oct 22, 2012 2:19 AM

Poll: » Robotics Notes Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Oct 19, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 20, 2012 12:27 AM

Poll: » Gifs/Avatar/Sigs Robotics;Notes EP2

raxius1230 - Oct 18, 2012

1 by Icefrenzy »»
Oct 18, 2012 9:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.