Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 9:27 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My impression of this episode:
"Who the fuck is Jessica again?!"

I backtracked to find "We are the SKFC!!! I am the president, Jessica Valentine!!!" Oh... and what she wants: "to give birth. to silver knight-sama's child." Chapter 8 references.

SKFC - Silver Knight Fan Club
Jul 25, 2012 9:38 PM

May 2011
Lol when I saw them say Jessica I thought the exact same thing, who the hell was she again? Oooh so she was that crazy club president lol, eh I didn't expect her to be the one tied there. Another girl waiting to be saved and waiting to be entered into Ash's harem.

Eiko was especially cute this chapter. And I hope nothing has happen to Silvia since they say she was in the church.
Jul 25, 2012 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
While looking back through the previous chapters... I saw something that doesn't have an impact on this chapter but bothers me a lot.
Ashe: "The orphan ceremony... I'm not sure why but I don't remember any of it." (Chapter 4)
He's got a massive mark, can ride any dragon, has a humanoid baby dragon, and bears holy dragon armor.... and not only has he defeated a zombie dragon but now he needs to save a woman who's on a cross... What is the author trying to say with this sort of situation... I can't even guess what he'll do next. I do like that I can't guess, that's probably the most enticing part of this manga... *drools*
Jul 25, 2012 11:37 PM
Jul 2012
Well, i didn't expect the chapter to start out that way!
I hope since it is someone else on the cross, Silvia will be the main one to defeat Avudocha.

kyled00m said:

I backtracked to find "We are the SKFC!!! I am the president, Jessica Valentine!!!" Oh... and what she wants: "to give birth. to silver knight-sama's child." Chapter 8 references.

haha; that saved me the time of backtracking. :)
Jul 26, 2012 1:01 AM

Jul 2009
dannyrj said:
Well, i didn't expect the chapter to start out that way!
I hope since it is someone else on the cross, Silvia will be the main one to defeat Avudocha.
Well if you think about it, without Silvia to deliver Ash, he would've never defeated the necro-dragon. Silvia's sister really is foolish since delivering things is also a skill... The way this series is showing dragons is one of two ways...
1) Dragon fight by itself.
2) Dragon supports the fighting hero who rides it. (Support is transportation, buffing, and additional attacks if strategically helpful)

dannyrj said:
kyled00m said:

haha; that saved me the time of backtracking. :)
I had to find it myself and I figured since I made the topic, it would help everyone else seeing as the characters aren't filled out much in the database.
Jul 26, 2012 12:39 PM
Jul 2012
kyled00m said:
Well if you think about it, without Silvia to deliver Ash, he would've never defeated the necro-dragon. Silvia's sister really is foolish since delivering things is also a skill... The way this series is showing dragons is one of two ways...
2) Dragon supports the fighting hero who rides it. (Support is transportation, buffing, and additional attacks if strategically helpful)

I agree with that. I meant more like; If she'll defeat it, instead being assistance this time (roles swapped, so to speak).
Jul 26, 2012 12:54 PM

Jul 2009
dannyrj said:
kyled00m said:

I agree with that. I meant more like; If she'll defeat it, instead being assistance this time (roles swapped, so to speak).
Seeing as no one really defeated the necro dragon... I'd love to see a good fight! :) It shouldn't matter who defeats it to be honest... but I wonder if the snake girl is really inside the church... We saw the girl, and then a screen movement that then showed Jessica...

If I was the mastermind, I would make them think I was in the church when in reality I was somewhere else, and use the time they go to save her to destroy the princess' ship to weaken her offense, and so on...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikoku no Dragonar Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

5 by AraragiKoyomi »»
Aug 17, 2016 3:20 PM

» Season one manga

Ceejz - Jul 18, 2016

0 by Ceejz »»
Jul 18, 2016 1:38 PM

Poll: » Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi Chapter 7 Discussion

ZeroZx - Jan 20, 2012

4 by Gyarutsundere »»
Jun 17, 2015 3:19 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi Chapter 6 Discussion

ZeroZx - Dec 15, 2011

2 by Gyarutsundere »»
Jun 17, 2015 1:55 AM

Poll: » Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi Chapter 5 Discussion

Exkalamity - Nov 15, 2011

10 by Gyarutsundere »»
Jun 16, 2015 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.