Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 2:29 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG I'm so angry at Ryo! I don't wanna diss on her but Ryo is a big fucking idiot for not leaving right away when Bungo told her to leave the island. And Bungo died for nothing! T_T
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 10, 2016 7:33 PM

Apr 2012
It's nice but the non-linearity throws me off a bit
Oct 25, 2017 1:46 AM
Jul 2018
I got a tiny laugh from Hotaruko's tantrum after seeing all the attention Ruka was receiving from Ryo. And I wish the people subbing/dubbing had used a different word instead of "sinew" (I ended up having to Google what it meant). But I'm wondering what the point of Bungo fornicating with Hotaruko was.

tofei said:
OMG I'm so angry at Ryo! I don't wanna diss on her but Ryo is a big fucking idiot for not leaving right away when Bungo told her to leave the island. And Bungo died for nothing! T_T

I felt the same way (and I rarely ever feel anger from crap characters do in hentai).
Aug 2, 2023 12:08 PM

Jun 2011
Blackouting said:
It's nice but the non-linearity throws me off a bit
For me at least, that gives it an added re-watch value of sorts. Trying to figure out who is related to who and what is real or not. 
5 hours ago
Dec 2023
I'm just gonna pretend this OVA ends here because the next episode infuriates me and dumps a whole truckload more exposition that answers a few but raises a fuck lot more questions.

This triggers me, because the concept is there but they decided to go all in on the shock factor.

Disappointing, 3/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Crimson Climax Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 25, 2012

4 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Aug 2, 2023 11:16 AM

Poll: » Crimson Climax Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 25, 2012

8 by boruto40 »»
Dec 23, 2018 8:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.