Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2012 10:14 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The plot is getting interesting, although I'm not really sure where this is going, especially with Kimberly sensei and all.

Anyway it was nice to see that Frey was waiting for him, I hope that this is the start of a new relationship.
Jun 10, 2012 10:27 PM

Dec 2010
I hope Raishin's guilt doesn't affect how he fights; that said the plot is getting interesting, it seems that many want him dead now, and from the last chapter it seems Kimberly is among those.

The Night Party is about to begin, things should get interesting.
Jun 10, 2012 11:02 PM

May 2011
Yeah Raishin is making enemies everywhere. Looks like he does feel extremely guilty about everything and now that he understands what Flay's intentions is, he seems like he doesn't want to win this. Eh I am sure he'll come up with a way of winning against Flay and still helping out to show that these garms aren't useless so they won't be disposed of. Looking forward to seeing how this all of this will turn out.

Aww seeing Flay's face crying like that was just heartbreaking. :(

Lol Yaya's minipanels at the end of chapters are always funny, haha who cares about the wiseman, the more important thing is who is going to be competition to become Raishin's bride.
Jun 10, 2012 11:02 PM

Jan 2012
Fuck this shit. Another one more month to go .

Oh and I hope Raishin won't show any sympathy during his fight . Screw the girl with her dogs up . She's not the only farking one having problems . Raishin has his own hardcore problems too, Yeah he's been having it since he was a kid .
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 11, 2012 2:46 AM

Jun 2010
Damn it.
Jun 11, 2012 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
Spacebar said:

Oh and I hope Raishin won't show any sympathy during his fight . Screw the girl with her dogs up . She's not the only farking one having problems . Raishin has his own hardcore problems too, Yeah he's been having it since he was a kid .

As a potential harem members, her problem is Raishin problem as well.
Jun 11, 2012 10:19 AM

Jul 2011
dam, this manga is getting pretty heated, if frey doesn't beat raishin and prove that the garm is still useful in battle, the garms will be disposed of and killed and be replaced by angels and worst of all raishin knows about this, so he is feeling guilty about taking out frey for his own desires and having second thoughts about the night games

however i think that raishin will figure something out, i think that instead of letting frey win, he will beat up loki to prove that "angels" are just as inferior to the grams, lemme explain, basically raishin has scored the second lowest mark in the entry exam, if he proves that cherubim can be beaten by someone with such low marks as him they will have to reconsider whether the angels are as good as they thought they were and wont scrap the grams

so he will be able to save frey's precious dogs without giving up his place in the night party
Jun 11, 2012 4:51 PM

Jun 2009
I liked that Flay's reasons were so easily explained,better than getting something hard to follow especially when it's released monthly.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 11, 2012 4:55 PM

Jan 2012
AstarQ said:
Spacebar said:

As a potential harem members, her problem is Raishin problem as well.

Hope there won't be another extra member in his harem . =/
Jun 21, 2012 8:57 PM

Oct 2010
i need more yaya
huh?
Jun 21, 2012 9:40 PM

Jan 2012
choyos said:
i need more yaya

Agreed
Jul 15, 2012 6:59 PM

Apr 2009
The price of being a high-profile upstart, enemies are everywhere. Like they say, the nail that sticks out will be hammered, though Raishin and Yaya may prove to be the nail that will break the hammer.

However, it seems Raishin is now stuck between a rock and a hard place. Whoever mentioned to Raishin that he shouldn't have looked into Frey's reasons would be having an "I told you so!"moment by now.
Jul 27, 2012 12:36 PM

Jul 2010
How that that part one?
Oct 22, 2012 9:33 AM

Nov 2011

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

1 by Dodge69 »»
Sep 27, 6:20 AM

» I finished watching the anime, where do i pick up the manga?

GratoNite - Nov 24, 2017

1 by Theduffman999 »»
May 8, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Chapter 1 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 4, 2011

8 by ChadLee »»
Jan 28, 2017 3:47 AM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 6, 2016 8:56 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Chapter 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 22, 2016 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.