Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2008 2:02 PM
Jul 2008
Here, you can rate any Bankai THAT HAS ALREADY APPEARED IN THE ANIME/MANGA.

Restrictions:
1. Rate each Bankai only once (per person)

2. Rate only 2 characters a post (And don't double-post)

3. Ratings on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best score. Also, no decimals, please.

Please use the following format:

Character name:

Bankai rating:

Reason for rating:
RouykshireSep 22, 2008 5:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 22, 2008 5:00 PM

Apr 2008
Character name: Kuchiki Byakuya

Bankai rating: 10

Reason for rating: Because Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is fast & lethal, if his enemy gets caught he will sustain major injuries, Byakuya can also use it for both defence & offence at the same time plus his bankai has many forms (The single sword form (shūkei) & the white blade & wing form (hakuteiken) which can give him a great advantage over his enemies.

Character name: Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Bankai rating: 9

Reason for rating: Because it is Deadly, if his enemy inhales the poison of Ashisogi Jizō, he will surely die unless he has the antidote (which only mayuri has)
& if mayuri is nearly defeated or is unable to fight he can always use his zanpakutō to escape therefore his bankai is truly lethal but due to the large size of the bankai it can have some sorts of disadvantages.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Sep 22, 2008 5:12 PM
Jul 2008
I think that a death note is the best bankai that a shinigami can have. I am so fucking clever.

<Please disregard my message. I am a shame to humanity, and only wish to spread this shame.>
RouykshireDec 22, 2008 6:08 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Admin

Rouykshire - Apr 26, 2009

1 by leeismyking3 »»
Oct 9, 2009 9:31 PM

» Bankai's We Have Yet to See *Spoilers*

Rouykshire - Sep 22, 2008

5 by ainthemix »»
Dec 23, 2008 5:11 AM

Sticky: » General Bankai Discussion Thread

Rouykshire - Sep 22, 2008

1 by KaiserCrunchy »»
Sep 22, 2008 4:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.