Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think will happen now that Tsubaki can't taste the love in Urabe's drool anymore?

New
May 15, 2012 4:03 AM
Oct 2011
Yeah I think this is a very interesting topic (if u havent read the latest chapters than u wouldn't know). My predictions (and hopes) are that they can work this out somehow and that Suwanoo (i dunno how to spell :P) can die :D jks i love her i just dont want urabe to lose T^T
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 15, 2012 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
My bet is that Urabe is repressing her anger about the situation so much that it is effecting her drool, combined with the fact that poor Tsubaki is getting totally confused by the movie thing.

Suwano did use her own drool that last time, I'm positive of it! I think that he is getting the hots for her a bit, and Urabe needs to come to grips with what is happening and win back her man, forcefully and with some serious lip-lock!
May 17, 2012 9:28 PM

Oct 2008
I want that Tsubaki do something about this problem, because in the chapter 59 was very awesome with the photos and must remain the wonderful boyfriend that we saw in the chapter 61. Urabe is strong, we know that because she already has fought for her boyfriend twice, but she is becoming more vulnerable and insecure. It is ironic, because the main problem here is the lack of communication, when she always has been sincere with her feelings and her boyfriend's reaction to her drool.

God, I really feel bad for this arc ;_;
May 18, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2010
Asagami said:
I want that Tsubaki do something about this problem, because in the chapter 59 was very awesome with the photos and must remain the wonderful boyfriend that we saw in the chapter 61. Urabe is strong, we know that because she already has fought for her boyfriend twice, but she is becoming more vulnerable and insecure. It is ironic, because the main problem here is the lack of communication, when she always has been sincere with her feelings and her boyfriend's reaction to her drool.

God, I really feel bad for this arc ;_;

Excellent point! Frequently, Tsubaki has demonstrated how deep his affection for Urabe is by things like the Chapter 59 stunt, but most of the relationship crisis points have been solved by Urabe getting aggressive in defense of her relationship by going after the other girl and showing her how strong the connection is between them. Now it seems that Urabe feels she has to step back to demonstrate her trust in Tsubaki, since Oka twisted her mind into thinking that anything else would show that she doesn't trust the strength of their bond. So it is up to Tsubaki to recognize that something is wrong, figure out what it is that is causing Urabe's drool to lack its ordinary sweetness, be a man, and do something that will make her knees go weak, drool to flow in unnatural quantities, and totally want him to stay with her! Romance is the answer, Akira! Make it happen!!!!! :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Urabe over time and from manga to anime - how does she change

zensunni - Apr 16, 2012

3 by Kazami »»
Mar 11, 2017 12:48 PM

» Why do u like Urabe?

MGX_asian - Oct 12, 2011

9 by Kazami »»
Sep 10, 2016 4:28 AM

» Holy shit there NEEDS to be a season 2 for anime im completely hooked to MGX again :(

MGX_asian - Jul 10, 2013

2 by Dexterspet »»
Oct 13, 2014 8:38 AM

» What is it that is so special about Urabe? (feel free to add your own reasons)

zensunni - Jun 1, 2012

0 by zensunni »»
Jun 1, 2012 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.