Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 8:10 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cell has truly become more dangerous though Gohan is even more pissed for letting his father die......

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 5, 2017 1:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Cell revives, not revives, is almost inmortal xD and now what? Pray? :/
Dec 15, 2021 1:36 PM

Dec 2007
i dunno if this part is sad or bad. goku had putted his life on the line to kill that bastard, and he get back stronger than ever, using the regenerate skills. it's actually annoying than all. plus the fact that toriuama gonna do much more annoying regenerating villain after cell....
edit: i forgot to mention that from some reason toriyama remembered the "sayan boost" thingy here , lol, after he forgot that for about 2 arcs now xD
User-NameDec 15, 2021 2:11 PM
Apr 10, 12:50 PM

Nov 2010
I'm getting whiplash reading these chapters. I hate this one, probably my least favourite of the series. What the hell is going on?

Goku's sacrifice is in vain.
Cell comes back and kills someone, Freezer style (meaning we've seen it before).
Cell's regeneration is even more over-powered than before. Is this still supposed to be from Piccolo's genes? Bullshit. And where was Cell's core when Goku blew up his whole top half?
Cell is now in perfect form? Why? Because of his strength boost? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Cell has now learned to teleport? He knows other character's techniques because he has their genes, but that only works with stuff they did in the past. We've never seen him learn new stuff from them, and now he's learned what is seemingly one of the most difficult techniques? How?

This arc is Dragon Ball at its most sci-fi, but it all falls flat if the science is inconsistent and doesn't make any sense.
Oct 9, 10:12 PM
Jun 2023
About Cell core being on his head .. is that one of those Akira forgot moments? Goku blasted half of his body... Why the chip was not destroyed?

More topics from this board

» Pra vocês, onde Dragon Ball deveria ter acabado?

Suricate_ - Sep 16

7 by Subzzin_Eu »»
Today, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 343 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 24, 2011

4 by Animeweebisali »»
Yesterday, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 418 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 25, 2011

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Oct 11, 5:59 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 34 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 17, 2011

8 by Timeline_man »»
Oct 10, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 21 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - May 16, 2009

13 by Timeline_man »»
Oct 3, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.