Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2011 2:11 PM
Mar 2011
I just thought I would ask and see what everyone thinks will happen at the end of the manga.

me personally, I think shuichi will embrace that he is girl, start taking estrogen and everything. I think yoshino will do the same, except being a man. and they maybe start dating.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 4, 2011 11:28 AM

Dec 2010
I would imagine rather that that Shuichi and Yoshino won't be dating, more probably they'll find someone else - I think more probably that Shu and Yoshino will find girlfriends, it seems to me a little that Shu's liking girls more, despite her own gender... ^^" Makoto probably will have relationship with some handsome boy. ;)

Also I feel that Shu will start therapy but I would suspect that manga will end before that.
Apr 4, 2011 4:09 PM
Mar 2011
yeah I just thought they might consider dating later on. but shuichi as a lesbian, I can see that. then she would the same as me, a transsexual lesbian. XD
May 9, 2011 2:58 PM

Apr 2008
I don't know, I think Takatsuki likes men...After all, he's currently got a crush on his male teacher. I think Nitori's less homosexual and more pan...She doesn't really seem to care about gender. After all, she fell in love with Takatsuki, knowing that he's a boy, and she fell in love with Anna, knowing she's a girl. She could be bisexual, but I think she is more oblivious to gender altogether.

And I could see the series ending with Nitori/Anna...I don't know about Takatsuki, though. But I definitely agree that the two will start transitioning towards the end of the series. I don't know if we'll actually see them make that step, but I definitely think it will be made completely clear that they will at some point.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Buying the Hourou Musuko manga volumes

heartpunch - Sep 1, 2012

2 by heartpunch »»
Sep 15, 2012 12:38 AM

» Favorite characters

gally_exe - Jan 21, 2010

11 by Shih »»
Dec 21, 2011 8:13 PM

» Club I.D card available!

lalazoe - Mar 13, 2010

23 by Yuh »»
Oct 12, 2011 7:28 PM

» Why do you read?

ComposerLOST - Dec 23, 2010

6 by Rade-chan »»
Aug 7, 2011 7:14 AM

» Where you all from?

polarcubs - May 25, 2010

8 by kurarahime »»
Mar 27, 2011 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.