Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2011 11:59 AM

Jul 2008
I figured we needed one of theese, to keep track of what exactly needs to be done before we open the club. Im feeling very ready to open tbh, and want to know what you guys think.

Atm, the only thing i can think of is putting up a clear set of rules/guidelines on the mainpage.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 11, 2011 2:45 PM

Aug 2010
-Finish Grading All Complete Threads
-Setup a thread that keeps track of how much sp is put into weaponry and which types of weaponry has a certain amount of SP (we do have a swords and skills thread but we'd have to setup so that it can keep track of all weapons)
-Decide on the third user of King's Haki
-Completely finish setting up the The Path to Strength (Assignments and SP points) thread (add more assignments)
-Create a thread that keeps track of marines and their ranks

That's all I can think of. By the way, Shingi's been inactive for around 2-3 months now. Should we remove him from the admiral position?
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Jan 12, 2011 10:05 AM

Jul 2008
Sp in weaponry? doesnt that go under the Weaponskill tab in our personal stats? A whole new system just for the weapons might be overly complicated, we want the club to be easy to RP in after all :)

The thread that keeps track of marines and ranks could be incorporated into the existing ranking thread, just add users under each rank-tab.

Grading.. what is left to be graded? :D im a flimsy guy, i cant keep track of such things xD

The third Haki user should be either shadow or ice, currently im voting for them both, but im holding a finger on Giovanni if ice can make him a proper character. It will mean twice the work for him tho..
Jan 12, 2011 12:06 PM

Aug 2010
Yeah. The thing is, there are people who have special attacks that they want to keep track of in weaponry. It isn't as complicated as it sounds. I'll edit the thread right now : P

Existing ranking thread? Could you send me a link of that? x)
I don't think I remember seeing that thread : P

We have some minor threads for grading like Ravenholm (East Blue). I'm not sure if we need to grade all the threads because some of them just serve as passages to another thread.

I guess the third haki user will wait until we see whether ice wants to make a second character or not : P
Jan 12, 2011 9:53 PM

Jul 2008
Sure thing :P http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=246298

Yeah, im guessing my ravenholm thread and the Asleep on open seas are some of the very first threads to be made x) dunno if they ever got graded, but should be very easy to grade.

Lets give the haki to him for now, just to finally make a descision :P And have him add the proper char later.

Atleast that my vote xD
Jan 15, 2011 9:10 AM

Aug 2010
Alright : p

All we need is simple's approval now... x)
Jan 24, 2011 12:58 AM

Feb 2010
You have my approval =D
and sorry so much, got mixed up in stuff and the semester is ending.

I don't know if this belongs on the "Before opening" checklist, but we still need to make an arc, somehow... Though you have to admit, the first time an actual arc like what we're thinking happened in One Piece was pretty much the Whitebeard War Saga, cause it wasn't just Luffy's crew exploring around.... and that was 400 or so episodes in.
CrogLatteJan 24, 2011 3:38 AM
Jan 24, 2011 7:30 AM

Jul 2008
Hmm.. arc..

I say i find me fruit, train me haki, and pull a luffy on Impel down and get myself caught+breaking out x)

and you are right, the whitebeard war-saga is the first real arc. Tho we should be able to do something like Water 7, with multiple crews against a force of the navy, like battling on multiple fronts.

I see Edan on one front, with daisuke on another, face-to-face with two pirate-crews :3 or something.. xD
Jan 24, 2011 11:48 AM

Feb 2010
Oh yes, how's Impel Down doing anyway?
Jan 24, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
I agree with Psy's idea : D although I don't want Ringer to break into Impel Down that quickly xD

Edan's going to be hunting for Ringer while Daisuke's gonna get powered up through Edan's INTENSE training ^_^

We could make the place Water 7 or perhaps Enies Lobby if everyone gets strong enough : p
With that, we could also introduce some CP9 fighters : D

Also, I think we need Youdai there for at least a spar in order to prevent Edan from cutting up all the pirate ships so quickly : D
Jan 24, 2011 1:33 PM

Jul 2008
@Simple: Im almost done, will launch it in an hour or so :)

And i agree, cp9 would be fun :3
Jan 24, 2011 3:19 PM

Feb 2010
Water 7 is SUCH a cool place I'm sure we can make a fun arc there if we do a good job of it.

Yeah Youdai might be nessecary if Edan is there...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is being graded?

CrogLatte - Jan 5, 2011

18 by ender95 »»
Mar 5, 2011 1:49 AM

» Kaen Mirai (Balance Thread)

Kantarell - Feb 14, 2011

5 by ender95 »»
Mar 2, 2011 5:51 PM

» Current NPC Characters In The RP

Beyond - Jan 27, 2011

4 by Beyond »»
Jan 30, 2011 11:46 AM

» How to grade?

CrogLatte - Jan 27, 2011

0 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 27, 2011 6:13 AM

» Who should get HaÅ�shoku Haki?

CrogLatte - Jan 5, 2011

8 by Psynergi »»
Jan 12, 2011 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.