Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2010 12:52 AM
Sep 2009
The topic says it all:D, who is your favorite character/member in Ala Rubra, and why:D?

My favorites are:

1) Filius Zect
First one is Filius, not only is he incredibly cute, he's also(probaly) an incredible mage(since Nagi calls him master), and cool:D

2) Albireo Imma
Second is Al, he's cool, strong and handsome(:P), and really funny xD(love when he tease Eva- chan:P, its hilarious)

3) Jack Rakan
Third is Jack, its impossible to not like him, not only is he stupid, egoistic and dont really care about much, he's strong and a real idiot(I know I said it before, but he really is:P)

=^.^=
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 26, 2010 2:40 AM

Nov 2008
Colonel Sanders. For one, I can't be arsed to remember his real name when he has such a hilarious nickname AND it's lampshaded in the manga itself. Also, being able to outwit Evangeline qualifies as instant awesome.
Nov 26, 2010 8:40 AM

Aug 2009
Rakan ...
why you ask ?
because he can make anything simple into the most epic thing
like this
Nov 26, 2010 10:49 AM

Jun 2009
1) Jack Rakan
Do I even need to explain? Just so much epic in one character. My 2nd favourite Negima character and in my top 10.

2) Albireo Imma
Was awesome in the Mahora Festival and love how he intereacts with my Eva-chan~ (<3 Who for the record is my favourite Negima character and my waifu <3)

3) Nagi Springfield
He's just awesome! But not as awesome as Al and Rakan! Lmao.
Nov 30, 2010 1:41 PM
Dec 2009
1) Nagi Springfield
He's just awesome xD can't explain it more than that i love how he acts in situations xD

2) Albiero
Was actually my first fav before but after i read more about Nagi he just had to drop down xD Hes really funny and i like how he teases Evangeline

3) Jack
He's awesome, bad ass, really really strong, and i love how he names special moves and such xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What do you think happened to Nagi Springfield and Filius Zect?..*spoilers*

Cynder - Nov 26, 2010

0 by Cynder »»
Nov 26, 2010 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.