Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 22, 2010 11:48 AM

Apr 2009
She try to use to sticks to make a fire, but it didn´t work. " Danm it..." She say and looks sad.

Nov 22, 2010 1:49 PM
Oct 2009
Slightly annoyed, but more sad at the fact he was ignored completely, he points over to the blaring fire he just created to see if he get's any attention.
Nov 22, 2010 3:41 PM

Jun 2009
You could use fire all along *the ground starts to shake violently since it's my ice* And we had to go outside when you could ALREADY MAKE IT *I point my staff at him* ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF

*The ground is shaking really violently all around showing my rage*
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Nov 22, 2010 5:11 PM

Apr 2010
*jerks awake after all the choas and looks around confused and half asleep* ...What's going on..?
Nov 23, 2010 7:40 AM
Oct 2009
"You should be thanking me, I made you all a fire!" He already pissed Blue off, he may aswell go along with it and be a bit more of a dick, he was joking of course, but he half expected a punch in the face in a second. Or worse... He noticed the neko wake up, and quickly changed the subject.

"Yo." He says bluntly with a smile "Sleep well?"
Nov 23, 2010 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
Dont even bother trying to change the subject

*i start to walk over to him slowly however you can see the anger in my eyes*

ohh you are so dead
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Nov 23, 2010 8:49 AM
Oct 2009
Realising Blue had seen through his farce, he quickly stands up, back against the wall. "Err...hahaha......We're on the same team? Ri-" Before he could finish his sentence a punch flew his way, and he just managed to dodge, the arm punching the air right next to his head, realising that was a bad sign, he started to run.
Nov 23, 2010 9:26 AM

Jun 2009
Nosirpeci *the ground around you forms around you and starts to form a prison around you trapping you in place*

you really do annoy me and if we wern't on the same team i assure you that you would be dead

*i walk away however i dont release the prison*
Nov 23, 2010 9:35 AM
Oct 2009
[You posted it 5 times o.o]

"Erk!!!" Suddenly trapped in an icy prison Keiichi is restrained, and begins to fear the worst. He soon calms though as Blue begins to walk away, and while her back is turned Keiichi begins to burn away some bars, to make sure she doesn't turn back he keeps her busy with conversation.

"If I was on the other team we wouldn't be talking like this anyway, so it kinda defeats the point."

He soon burns 3 bars apart and sneaks out, sitting back down next to Sumiko, making sure he didn't alert Blue, something he ended up being pretty good at.
Nov 23, 2010 2:23 PM

Apr 2010
*stretches out and yawns again, curling back up and falls back to sleep* ..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Silent-Echo - Nov 16, 2010

19 by badtz-maru »»
May 28, 2011 10:04 PM

» Noir Forest

Silent-Echo - Nov 20, 2010

12 by MisS-LeOnArDo »»
Nov 24, 2010 8:16 AM

» The Mystic River

Silent-Echo - Nov 20, 2010

14 by D-V »»
Nov 24, 2010 3:07 AM

» Mountain Shrine (BLUE TEAM BASE) ( 1 2 )

Silent-Echo - Nov 16, 2010

63 by Tamoball »»
Nov 21, 2010 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.