Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 13, 2010 6:12 PM
Aug 2010
So, here you can request anything! Anything, except for cards and stuff like that, you know what I mean. Me and my partner will be watching this topic and will try to anwser to most of your questions.

If you wouldl like to ask about affiliates, we would gladly accept your requests here! Well, first I'll have to check!
If you want to become and admin, THIS IS NOT THE THREAD TO REQUEST IN!!!!

If you want to request something such as:

Becoming an Admin
Donating Something
Member Cards
And LE/SE/RE

THEN CLICK ON IT!

By the way, you can also request me to put up more links up there!

You can talk here a bit to, but I'd rather you'd do that in the club's comments, or, I'll ask and admin to create a chatting forum! Where you can talk about anything, except only things that are related to anime and such.

You can also ask about improving member cards. My cards aren't that great, I admit it!
Please don't say horrible things about my cards since I'm a complete beginner! I don't have Photoshop and I don't know other places for editing images. So please try to accept what I have for you!

If you would like to suggest something for an LE, I would be glad to try and imporve my skills to help you out and make more cards.

Also, you can ask me anything here, even about myself or other people. Here you can do a lot!

Let's say you missed this LE, that you REALLY, REALLY wanted. Say, it's a Christmas LE, then give me a reason. If it's just because, "I wanted it", then I will not even bother to respond to you.
If it's something like, "My Internet wasn't responding and kept crashing! When i tried to request, it wouldn't enter!" then I will look into it and if I find you were very reasonable, then I will make you your card.
It's happened to me. My internet was crashing every 5 seconds over the summer.

If you want to ask questions about when thigns are coming out, THIS IS THE RIGHT place to be!
If you want to ask about how to do something, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE!

Ask a question here and do a lot!

So, GO AHEAD AND START!

I will sometimes edit your post when you ask questions, when I do, I will do this:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
amiriteC said:

{TEXT TEXT TEXT}

amiriteCNov 14, 2010 11:28 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2010 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
Are we gonna be making badges anytime soon?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

amiriteC said:

Well, it really depends. If you or me can make them and we think it's good enough quality, than sure. If someone would like to donate them, then that'd be awesome. But I'm not great with badges and I don't have photoshop. Paint. net has been with me through thick and thin and I'm trying to find more things I can do with it. So it depends on what we can do.
amiriteCNov 14, 2010 11:28 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» POINTS SYSTEM (DO NOT POST)

amiriteC - Nov 28, 2010

2 by JKRollingDown »»
Jul 23, 2012 6:45 PM

Poll: » What is it that made you join this club?

amiriteC - Apr 6, 2011

1 by JKRollingDown »»
Jul 5, 2012 6:14 PM

Sticky: » Club Badges (CLOSED)

amiriteC - Nov 20, 2010

6 by vannad1 »»
Jul 29, 2011 7:05 AM

» CHAT BOX

amiriteC - Nov 14, 2010

21 by amukid08 »»
Jun 17, 2011 10:12 AM

» Missing Cards (Where is my _________ Card?)

amiriteC - Apr 6, 2011

0 by amiriteC »»
Apr 6, 2011 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.