Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2010 1:18 PM

Jul 2009
A large apartment block located on the west-side of Brightvale. The landlord allows mutants to stay here, for a small under-the-table fee.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 19, 2010 2:09 PM

Jul 2009
Walking into the Lobby, Lucas waves hello to the landlord, who is sitting behind his desk, reading the Newspaper. The landlord soon notices him, lowering his newspaper slightly. "Hey Lucas, Its that time of the month".
To anyone observing, it would sound like he was asking for the rent. But Lucas new what he meant. He was asking for the 'Under-the-table' fine.
Smiling, Lucas pulls out his wallet, removing a few $20 bills. Handing them to the landlord, who takes them with a nod of his head. Folding them up, he puts them in his shirt pocket, and goes back to reading.

Satisfied that the transaction was complete, Lucas makes for the elevator.

Sep 19, 2010 2:40 PM
Jul 2010
Elena walks in holding a black umbrella. Paying no notice to the landlord, she simply struts through to the roof as she checks her Cell phone for any updates from Dom. Grimacing at the "Not Available" text she slips it into her rear trouser pocket as she walks back out of the building, in the direction of her accommodation.
Sep 19, 2010 4:31 PM

Jul 2009
Calling the elevator, Lucas stands there, humming to himself. A good observer will notice that the song is 'Thesis of a Cruel Angel'.
After a few moments, the elevator arrives with a Ding!. Stepping in, he presses the button for the fifth floor. The doors close, and the elevator starts to move, accompanied by the annoying elevator music. Lucas didn't particularly like it.
Placing his hand on the control panel, he assimilates with it. Lucky the landlord didn't have cameras installed. After a few seconds messing with the controls, the music shuts off. Removing his hand, Lucas smiles and continues humming.

Sep 19, 2010 5:12 PM
Jul 2010
With her powers, she made sure the Landlord believed that she had left the building. Running up the steps two to three at a time she follows the elevator meter making a clumsy attempt to make sure she catches up with him.
Sep 20, 2010 9:26 AM

Jul 2009
After about a minute, the elevator stops, the doors opening with a 'zoof'. Stepping out, Lucas makes his way along the corridor. Evebntually coming to his room, No#42D, He fumbles about looking for his room keys. After a few seconds of frantic fumbling, he finds his keys in his back pocket.
Opening the door, he steps inside, closing it behind him.

Putting down his groceries on the kitchen table, he turns on the TV and startds unpacking.

Sep 20, 2010 12:13 PM
Jul 2010
Elena stops in front of the staircase, panting for breath as she gives out a silent "Shit", watching the door close. Sitting down against the wall, she flicks out her cell phone again, this time dialing the home number.

*Bleep* *Bleep*
*Bleep* *Bleep*
*Click*

"Elena, what's going on? The asshole soaked my phone." Smiling gently at the sound of the voice, Elena gets back on her feet, pressing the elevator button as she begins explaining to Dom whilst waiting for the Elevator to descend.
Sep 20, 2010 12:26 PM

Jul 2009
Lucas had finished unpacking his groceries, and decided to make a cup of coffee while he was at it. He was currently sitting on the couch. Independence day had just started.
"Ah this is the life" he quips to himself as he takes a sip from his cup. Slouching, he sits back and enjoys the film.

Sep 20, 2010 4:29 PM
Jul 2010
Walking out of the building for a "second" time, Elena waits briefly at a nearby alleyway. After a few moments, the roaring engine of a motorcycle engulfs the silence of the street as Dominic pulls up beside Elena, leaving the bike on a lean. Smiling as he tossed Elena a purse, he reached into his Jacket, sliding out a pistol. Checking the clip momentarily, he remembered the water incident. Deciding it was probably not a good idea, he sticks the gun back into his jacket, this time with Safety on. Opening the duffel bag on the back of his Bike, he slowly takes out his katana, making sure the sheath was easily within reach. Tossing Elena a Cricket bat and a minuscule bluetooth headset, which easily rolled underneath her long hair, the two roll on their hoods and mouth scarves as Dominic begins climbing up the wall.

Elena, in a more graceful manner walks straight through the apartment, again, leaving the manager completely oblivious to his surroundings. Her earpiece clicked as Dominic's voice echoes through her head. "Which window?" Elena stopped for a moment to think. "I don't know. The number was 42. Say, we aren't going to hurt him are we?" The look on her face was almost sympathetic. "We don't want to, but he looks aggressive. Make sure he doesn't see your bat." Elena gave a nod, even though Dom was only reachable through the earpiece. "Be careful El".

The elevator reaches the ground floor as the clicking of metals aligning together is followed by the doors opening wide into an empty shaft.

Stepping into the Elevator, ruffling could be heard from her earpiece. "Alright El, I think I got it." Smiling as she gracefully approaches Room 42's door, she takes a deep breath, before masking her Bat and knocking the door twice. She then reaches into her hoody, taking out a necklace with the embedded "Peace Sign" that hippy traditionally wear around their neck. "Try not to startle Him Dommy."
Sep 21, 2010 2:10 AM

Jul 2009
Lucas felt uneasy. He didn't know why, but he definitely felt that something was wrong. As if confirming his suspicions, some knocked on his apartment door. That was definitely strange. He had no relatives, his friends would have called beforehand, and manager would have informed him of anyone not right.

Placing his cup on the table, he readies himself as he makes his way to the door. Brushing against one of the few metal plates he keeps connected to the wall, his mind briefly assimilates with it, giving his a complete few of the room. After a few milliseconds, he gets a response. The window.

More cautions now, he stands in front of the door, looking through the peep hole. On the other side, a young girl wearing a hoody. She was in the lobby earlier. Opening the door a few inches, Lucas looks out and questions the girl. "And what do I owe the pleasure?"

Sep 21, 2010 8:14 AM
Jul 2010
She pulls the scarve off her mouth as she holds up the necklace high in the Air, taking a few steps back so it was clearly visible. "Peace. We just want to talk." Giving a slight smile as Dominic Slides in through the window, also holding up the same necklace, both hands in the air.
Sep 21, 2010 1:43 PM

Jul 2009
"Right" replies Lucas, a slight hint of sarcasm entering his voice. He observes the girl standing in front of him. If either of them tried to attack him, he was confident he could defeat them.
Opening the door, he lets the girl enter, before closing the door behind her. Turning to face the two people, he instantly recognizes the male.
"Hey, your the guy I soaked earlier!" he proclaims, giggling. His giggling eventually stops, and Lucas leans against a wall.
"So....If you just what to talk, why do you have weapons?" he asks, before dismissing it. "Well, one can't be to careful nowadays...So what do you wanna talk about, oh peaceful ones"

Sep 21, 2010 1:58 PM
Jul 2010
"Others? Like us" Dominic glares hard down on the man as he smiles and reaches into his jacket, taking out the pistol. Pulling the mechanism back seven times, seven shelled bullets fly out onto the floor as he walks over, handle extended towards Lucas' reach. "Oh. And that phone was special." Giving a sarcastic smile Dominic uses the other free hand to take unsheathe the katana and lean it against the wall.

Elena smiling as she walked in, kept the bat masked as she introduced herself politely. "I'm Ellie, and he's my Dom. Mind if I sit down sir?".
Sep 21, 2010 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
"Yeah go ahead"
Lucas doesn't take much notice of the gunshots. He'd lost count of how many times he'd been shot at. And this '|Dominic' obviously doesn't know much about his powers, bringing a steel katana.
Sitting down in an armchair, Lucas smiles back at the male.
"I'm Lucas, but you probably already know that. What reason bring you two here to my humble abode?...Oh, and please refrain from killing my carpet, Its new"

Sep 24, 2010 4:33 PM
Jul 2010
Giving a slightly cheesy grin, Dominic bends over to pile up the slugs neatly, then roll them into his pocket. Looking up at Lucas whilst maintaining a positive face, he replies "No harm done."

Elena acting in a childlike fashion pokes Dominic and nods her head towards Lucas. Slightly startled momentarily, Dominic then realises and turns to Lucas.

"Oh, yeah. So uhh... I see you're kinda' like us? If ya' get what I mean? What about that manager dude down there. And how'd you stay out of shit for so long?" Elena jumps up pushing Dom in a rough yet playful attitude. "You're being so rude! Maybe the water man has questions for us?"

The two stare at each other, before switching their gaze slowly to Lucas, awaiting a reply.
Sep 25, 2010 3:59 AM

Jul 2009
"So basically you want to know how i've resisted capture for so long, as well as the reason i'm allowed to stay here"
Leaning forward, he clasps his hands together.
"Well, I don't really know why I haven't been captured. I've certainly shown my powers plenty of times." he stops for a few seconds, as he mulls over the problem. "Well Sister Anna always said I said forgetful face" he jokes.

"As for the landlord, he simply doesn't care whether your a mutant or not. Its all business to him. Though of course, since its more dangerous, you have to pay a small fee every month"
Leaning back in his chair, lucas relaxes
"Is that all?"

Sep 25, 2010 11:32 AM
Jul 2010
Dominic begins stepping towards the front door, popping his head out the hallway before coming back in fully and glancing back. Almost.

Elena follows Dominic, picking up the Katana from the table.

"Say there was to be something going on with the hunters. We work to gather our own source of intelligence. Not like it's our fault we're this way, and like hell am I simply giving up. Is there any way we can offer you some of our services in exchange for yours?" Grinning as he says so, Dominic slides a fresh magazine into the handgun before holstering it, as he straps the Katana to his waist. Elena unmasks the wooden bat, smiling at Lucas as she hauls it to lean it over her shoulder. "Since you broke Dommy's phone, we will have to take your number, it'll be a while before we get him a new one."
Sep 25, 2010 2:01 PM

Jul 2009
"Soo... Basically your some kind of mutant group, and you want my help?"
Lucas puts his hand to his chin, as he mulls over the offer
"That depends. Well any of these services involve endangering innocent civilians?.
Oh, and my number? Its 04864-836719. Feel free to call anytime."

Sep 25, 2010 2:18 PM
Jul 2010
Elena nods and smiles as she takes note of the number. As they draw their muffler scarves up, Dominic shakes his head and turns away from Lucas.

"Some civilians do hurt us. We don't want to, but there are.... occasions where we might end up in a er.. conflict. But you're right. Generalisation is the first step to facism and clearly you're a more... peaceful person like I. We'll see, but as far as I'm concerned we don't involve Civilians in plans either." Stepping towards the window in the hallway, the two pause for a final time. "Oh. And we're not really a group. More like a couple."

Pushing the latch open, the two climb out to each side respectively, leaving the window wide open as they disappear from the scene.
Sep 25, 2010 3:24 PM

Jul 2009
"Interesting people" he says, smiling. Getting up, he goes to where he left his cup, dipping one finger in the liquid.
"Aww, Its Cold"
Taking in the cup, he puts it in the sink, and sits back on the couch, channel flicking.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Characters ( 1 2 )

AbstractCalamity - Sep 14, 2010

50 by -Forgotten- »»
Nov 3, 2010 1:55 AM

» Murphy's Bar

AbstractCalamity - Sep 24, 2010

23 by D-V »»
Oct 28, 2010 5:34 AM

» MSRA Brightvale Division Headquarters

AbstractCalamity - Sep 14, 2010

10 by Stilty »»
Oct 11, 2010 9:27 PM

» Arura Rave

Beowulf- - Oct 3, 2010

0 by Beowulf- »»
Oct 3, 2010 2:30 PM

» Daybreak Apartments

Beowulf- - Oct 3, 2010

0 by Beowulf- »»
Oct 3, 2010 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.