Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2010 10:52 AM

Nov 2007
We need activity. Why did I make a club when I have no idea how to run one?! OTL

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 23, 2010 11:14 AM

Jun 2010
3 I guess. For the same reason you love 4 best. :D Virginia, Jet, Janus, Maya... I LOVE THOSE GUYS.

Sidenote, although I had a lot of fun with WA 2, it sure was weird. Maybe it was the translation? Liz was pretty funny. Haven't played it in forever, but I remember him having some hilarious dialogue.

Aug 23, 2010 2:45 PM

Nov 2007
Ringford said:
3 I guess. For the same reason you love 4 best. :D Virginia, Jet, Janus, Maya... I LOVE THOSE GUYS.

Sidenote, although I had a lot of fun with WA 2, it sure was weird. Maybe it was the translation? Liz was pretty funny. Haven't played it in forever, but I remember him having some hilarious dialogue.

3 had an awesome cast, but I think it was the character development in 4 that sold me. Jet's letter, though. Oh lawdy. That like, made the game for me. The ending was also really cool with the whole BAM! cliffhanger thing before the credits. Of course, my disk was all scratched when I bought the bloody thing, and the only thing that messed up? The credits. I had to buy it twice to see the ending and unlock New Game + OTL

The early WA games were awesome in the dialogue department, though. Both the first and second had hilarious engrish goodness at times... Despite that I never cared much for 2, but Liz and Ard made the game for me, and seeing those two make a cameo in the Flower Thieves parody at the end of the 10th anniversary book made me lol so hard =D
Aug 23, 2010 7:21 PM

Dec 2009
Original for me! Jack is all sorts of aces in my book.

Alter Code F would have to be my least favorite, though. =\ The graphics were so ugly!
Dec 8, 2010 6:59 AM

Jan 2009
rebmastu[2]

The original is the best.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.