Forum Settings
Forums
New
Yesterday, 1:57 AM
Jan 2020
The release of the SQ.RISE 2024 AUTUMN magazine, and with it the new 253rd chapter of the manga, will take place on October 29 (Tuesday)
This time there are no bonuses or additional illustrations for D.Gray-man.
Yesterday, 4:55 AM

Oct 2021
Super excited for more of D.Gray-man!
11 hours ago
Nov 2021
konoha16 said:

Me too. Too bad one chapter takes forever to come out. I wonder if the series is even in its final arc. It's even worse for the anime as Hallows ends with Allen saying goodbye to Lenalee before he departs. If that isn't a soul-crushing cliffhanger, then I don't know what it is. Sure, there is still the manga for those who want to see the story continue, but people still want to see it animated.
AriLumani7 hours ago
8 hours ago

Oct 2021
AriLumani said:
konoha16 said:

Me too. To bad one chapter takes forever to come out. I wonder if the series is even in its final arc. It's even worse for the anime as Hallows ends with Allen saying goodbye to Lenalee before he departs. If that isn't a soul-crushing cliffhanger, then I don't know what it is. Sure, there is still the manga for those who want to see the story continue, but people still want to see it animated.

I've been following D.Gray-man since kindergarten, it's one of the most dear things to me. I don't want it to end in a disappointing way. Honestly I prefer that Hoshino continues to build the mystery as long as she can and bring Lenelee back to the story, it's been years since Allen said goodbye to her. If only more people knew about this series...

More topics from this board

» News on chapter release

kaguyasama2004 - Sep 9

7 by jonat193 »»
Sep 13, 9:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 252 Discussion

Illyricus - Jul 28

9 by logic340 »»
Sep 1, 2:45 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 228 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2018

17 by Rimurasta »»
Aug 24, 3:17 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 220 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

31 by Rimurasta »»
Aug 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » JUMP MV /『D.Gray-man』×『INNOCENT SORROW』| abingdon boys school

LittleStar - Jul 27

10 by JoyBoy »»
Jul 29, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.