Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 14, 8:33 AM

Aug 2012
THE ONE PACE IS REAAAAL
It would be hype if they edited all the arcs post timeskip, their pacing is so bad.
This would really fix the one piece anime.
Oct 14, 9:11 AM
Feb 2022
Nobody expected this, considering there's a remake already in progress, but it's okay.
Oct 15, 1:47 AM
Jul 2020
fr I really hope they remake Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island with new pacing and animation.
Oct 15, 12:13 PM
Jan 2019
Reply to DioBrando_69420
fr I really hope they remake Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island with new pacing and animation.
@DioBrando_69420 it depends if this does well that will become a reality
Oct 15, 1:54 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to DioBrando_69420
@DioBrando_69420 Note that it is not a remake, the remake is done by Wit and what we are getting for Fish-man Saga is a remastered version.
Oct 20, 4:43 PM

Aug 2012
Reply to AmirKazeXD
@DioBrando_69420 Note that it is not a remake, the remake is done by Wit and what we are getting for Fish-man Saga is a remastered version.
@AmirKazeXD The important part is that its a re-edit that makes it much shorter.
Which will definitely solve the pacing issues and also solves a lot of animation and art issues.
Oct 20, 4:44 PM

Aug 2012
Reply to DioBrando_69420
@DioBrando_69420 Yeah I'd love to get especially a re-edit of Dressrosa.
After the timeskip One Piece really lost me and after Dressrosa I just dropped it for the god awful pacing.
If they re-edit all of this and compiled it into a show I think it would be great.
I really think more anime should adopt this kind of thing.
Dragon Ball Kai is a great example of this too.
If only Boruto did this... For its like 80% filler...
Oct 21, 2:43 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Shidoteki
@AmirKazeXD The important part is that its a re-edit that makes it much shorter.
Which will definitely solve the pacing issues and also solves a lot of animation and art issues.
@Shidoteki Yeah, let's wait and see what they are cooking for One Piece.
Oct 22, 8:30 PM
Nov 2022
Waiting for certain arcs to be re-edited
Oct 22, 10:06 PM
Oct 2019
Then "The One Piece" anime is... useless ?
Oct 25, 9:34 PM

Aug 2012
Reply to JaysonNnN
Then "The One Piece" anime is... useless ?
@JaysonNnN No cuz this is an edited remaster.
The One Piece will be an actual remake where characters and the story will have slight changes (which I believe will shorten the story while also improving it dramatically)
Today, 4:06 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Shidoteki
@JaysonNnN No cuz this is an edited remaster.
The One Piece will be an actual remake where characters and the story will have slight changes (which I believe will shorten the story while also improving it dramatically)
Shidoteki said:

sauce? I was under the impression that it would be more faithful to the manga...

More topics from this board

» 1st Episode Postponement

_MushiRock11_ - Oct 21

12 by TheBerserker »»
Oct 24, 4:25 PM

» A hint on how THE ONE PIECE by Wit Studio could be

CosmicusAnima - Oct 14

10 by TheBerserker »»
Oct 24, 7:31 AM

» Will Nami get sexier?

Catalano - Oct 13

18 by TheBerserker »»
Oct 24, 6:45 AM

» Are You Hype this Arc? 😤🔥

Ridzaxster - Oct 14

36 by TransferUser »»
Oct 23, 6:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.