Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 7:49 PM

Feb 2014
Bird vs Kamen Z, this will likely be Bird's first victory, a fitting season finale.
Oct 1, 3:38 AM
Sep 2015
Read my comment on episode 45 discussion, this episode basically confirmed my assumption.

Now back to this episode, which is Xcellent! It's the reason why this is called "Beyblade X", because X is that great, and even Chrome can't see the peak of his strength, that's why season 2 is necessary, to introduce new rival(s) that can actually push X to the limit.

With that said, I still expect Bird to win in the next episode even if it's not gonna surpass X match. Now what's really interesting is, the preview promises me something totally different, something totally in the uncharted territory... the expectation is high, people are waiting 50 episodes, which is basically a full whole year, to see Bird wins, but no matter the result is, I expect it to be epic nonetheless.
Oct 2, 7:49 AM
Aug 2024
It has become like, if Bird simply wins, it is an epic match then.
Oct 4, 6:14 AM
Aug 2023
Sorry to disappoint you guys but Bird lost again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 51 Discussion

Anurag29 - Oct 7

12 by jeffersondkid »»
Oct 15, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 48 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Sep 20

2 by jeffersondkid »»
Oct 13, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 30 Discussion

AnimeSrk - May 11

2 by jeffersondkid »»
Oct 10, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 27 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Apr 18

2 by jeffersondkid »»
Oct 10, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 33 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Jun 1

3 by Lulu1221_ »»
Sep 21, 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.