Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 2, 10:41 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to Harvestor
I'll miss watching this show, especially because of how beautiful the visuals were. It'll be tough returning to the look of the average seasonal after this.

The plot definitely fluctuated in quality though. The beginning when the MC was getting to know everyone was really good, but the dramatic arcs for Lemon and Komari were a little less interesting. I got sick of the girls constantly running away when some drama happened only for our protag to chase after them and console them. That exact trope was used at least like 4-5 times throughout this season. Also some of the side characters were just unnecessary, notably the creepy nurse and zombie girl who did little more than add unfunny "comedy" to the story.

The main characters were still really fun to watch though, I'd say the best girl ranking goes like this:
Komari > Yanami > Lemon > (everyone else)

Solid 7/10 show, I really want another season but idk if it did well enough for that. We'll see.
@Harvestor this anime did incredibly well though even the light novels are selling very well
Oct 3, 12:53 AM

May 2016
Make will be that show that leaves you with summer memories for years to come such a great show.
Oct 3, 12:57 AM
Mar 2021
Tbh, screen time hoarder characters like komari are so fucking annoying.... If this was not the last episode, i would have given this series a solid 2. Thankfully the 12 episode saved it.
Oct 3, 3:18 AM
Sep 2021
Banger episode & season, it develops little by little & then hits you. Best character development & animation. Had fun.Really needs S2.
Oct 4, 1:08 AM
Sep 2024
masterpiece as another romance anime
Oct 4, 1:45 AM
Sep 2016
The production quality and the performance of all the voice actors were top-notch. I also love all the characters. They have different personalities that really make them unique, as well as their connection to one another.

Hoping for season 2.
Oct 4, 6:55 AM
Dec 2022
Final episode of the series. This is more slice of life than just pure rom-com. Good and pretty funny.
Oct 4, 7:42 AM
Sep 2024
love it! Good Ending
Oct 4, 8:54 AM

Jul 2021
tf they mean by fin. there better be a season 2.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 4, 9:29 AM
Nov 2012
This will get a season 2 announcement just as everyone is forgetting about it.
Oct 4, 7:36 PM
Sep 2024
A1 make a season 2 fast or I might just read the light novel lol
Oct 4, 10:19 PM
Sep 2022
Slightly weak ending to a fun series. I'll miss the pervy nurse. I'd certainly like to have a second series but I'm not sure where it would go after this ending.
Oct 5, 4:43 AM

Dec 2008
That was a great last episode in the amusement park.

Overall that was much better than I expected it to be, still Anna is psycho weird and it was too much sometimes.
Komari was so cute, Lemon and Kayu also quite adorable. Funny interaction and unexpected plot development.
Aside from that we got very well balanced teenage drama with lots of comedy relief.

I hope there will be more of it, I could follow this entertaining show with low profile drama forever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 7:03 AM
Jul 2017
when other romance anime is full of sweet moment, this anime just bitter momment. when you got rejected it so realistic to had mind like these heroines. it really got me because i had momments when i got rejected it hurt but world is moving forward.
Oct 5, 4:53 PM
Aug 2021
I think I liked how Anna was giving what her admirations for a man would be with her "story" of him being connected to Nuzumuki. Whether she knows she likes him or not, and vice versa is honestly still up in the air for me. Though it does seem like it. I did like the finale. I hope season 2 comes soon because this show felt like a fresh air show from the usual comedy tropes we see in the genre
Oct 5, 10:58 PM
Jan 2021
AkeZZZ said:
yea, I also wanted to know. lmao.....

Locations:
Nonhoi Park
Toyohashi Museum of Natural History

ngl, these karaage looks pretty good. Bookmarked!
https://suzuhiro.gr.jp/

tiara is such a good character, loved her💕
Oct 6, 2:08 AM

Apr 2010
Enjoyed all of season 1 and hope there is a season 2.
Oct 6, 1:05 PM
Nov 2022
An excellent ending for an anime that could easily enter the top 3 of the year (at the moment), very good.

I understand that it was an original episode but it still kept the essence of the rest of the episodes, nice.

This anime definitely needs a second season, PLEASE!!!!

Nukumizu, the best male protagonist of the season and one of the best of the year 🐐🚬
Oct 6, 8:10 PM

Aug 2023
this series so original.. glad i watched it

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Oct 6, 9:48 PM
Dec 2022
good ending, wait for the manga to respond
Oct 7, 1:32 AM
Nov 2011
Eh felt like a generic last episode keeping the options open. However it still brought a smile to my face.
Oct 7, 8:36 PM

Feb 2017
This episode felt more like an OVA, but it was still a good season finale. The scene with the supposed kiss felt a bit weird, but since it's an original episode by the author, I'm not too worried. I hope a second season will be announced.

ㅤㅤ I love Nao Tomori ♡
ㅤㅤ友利奈緒のことが大好きです ♥

let's feel good
レッツ フィールグッドします
Oct 8, 9:24 PM

Mar 2022
i really binged this show it was lit asf i love it i hope this gets a season 2

Oct 9, 9:35 PM
Aug 2020
make incredible animation along with a pleasant soundtrack as much as you want, the story is still rubbish
learn to invest in interesting things
this is nothing more than a friendship circle where everyone dates and the protagonist only serves as a bridge to others, this is not romance
romantic context is not romance
Oct 10, 4:36 PM

May 2016
Personally, I don't really get the appeal of this show. There are too many anime with similar school setting and this one is nothing special. If anything, the thing that stands out in this anime is that, the MC as he calls him himself, is literally a mob character. There are many anime protagonists who consider themselves mob characters, but they all end up doing something significant when it matters. But this dude is just some walking webcam. It felt like his only purpose is to be the eyes for us viewers to observe the losing heroines. He took no major actions for the most part and the rare instances he did something resulted in the girls getting hurt. Probably won't make any difference if he were to be removed from the story.

Also, why is this anime listed as a romance show? The only romance happening here is between the side characters. The three winning couples would make much better protagonists than Mr. Mob-kun and friends. I'd probably enjoy watching the story of Karen-chan or Tsukinoki-senpai more compared to this dull story where nothing happens.

Regardless, it was not all that bad I guess. Characters like Anna, the imouto and the crazy sensei were entertaining to watch. I'm just probably a bit disappointed cuz I had high expectations getting into this series due to the high rating here.

Oct 12, 10:33 AM

Jan 2016
Wow, I was wondering why they never released the 12 anime original episode, and apparently they did and I missed it! 2-weeks late better than never! 9/10 for the series, definitely can't give less, but personally can't give more.

5/5, I was fine with the real ending, but this was SUPER nice still and left a new cliff-hanger:
-does his little sister become an old lady now?

I think this is how things should be, even if it's surprising that Nuku-kun might actually have become her [fake???] boyfriend I think this continuing as a great 4-person friendship is great! I never liked them beating on Nuku, but at same time it's pretty much always been a "we're good friends and love you" type of attack from them.

That nurse is as inappropriate as ever hahaha, but no one was hurt and only benefitted. To the end the nurse has the wrong picture of the relationships wwww.

I'll limit to the 4 mains, I would rank (from top to bottom):
-Nukumizu, Kazuhiko (while was "background character" he overall was a great guy and friend!!! Super safe to have around as a woman)
-Komari, Chika (I have mixed feelings with her, but I always loved her assuming Nuku was doing/thinking perverted things and she was really strong trying her best even with stutter-disability affecting her #2 for bringing Nuku into the foreground)
-Yakishio, Lemon (HER NAME IS LEMON, I WANT HER SKIN GENETICS AND TAN (lived rent free in my head most of show and even took IRL actions), SHE'S A RUNNER!!! Another great girl)
-Yanami, Anna (While I would say she's #1 for bringing Nuku into the foreground... I don't even know how to word her... I would definitely be friends with her but...)

Oct 13, 2:59 AM
May 2021
banger goated,,,
Oct 13, 7:32 AM

Feb 2017
"Some rando who drops in for the last episode with the losing heroine"
Lol, it's funny to realize how typical this trope is. But that rando is the one that is sometimes more anticipated than the protagonist, especially when the losing heroines are (arguably) more favorable than the winning one.

Anyway, looking forward to S2.
Oct 13, 8:03 AM
Apr 2024
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 14, 11:26 AM
Apr 2019
I really enjoyed all the character interactions throughout this anime, it all felt very down to earth and real, unlike many others these days. It was a nice change of pace. :D

Also the animation was very well done.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Where to pick up on the LN?

Brittaman12 - Yesterday

3 by sg_epk_1048596 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

149 by BiobulletM »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM

» Dub for Losing Heroines is real good

GagzxAizen - Sep 1

13 by BiobulletM »»
Yesterday, 1:37 PM

» Differences between the anime, manga, and light novel

strang_theory - Oct 5

9 by NaughtySempai »»
Oct 13, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

212 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 13, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.