Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 9, 4:10 AM
Mar 2020
Yeah, it was a bit messy here-and-there, but not a bad ending overall. Some people definitely overhate it, but what I noticed that since these manga go on for years, it just makes fans set their bars irrationally high for the endings.
Oct 9, 6:14 AM
Jul 2021
Best manga to ever exist ever.
Oct 9, 10:38 PM

Sep 2024
I came into JJK rather late, starting it right after that faithful day on September 21, 2023, when the CH236 leak dropped and to my dismay Gojo no longer with us. I had only known bits and pieces of the series, but more so about Gojo, through a friend. I hadn't taken it seriously then and was planning to watch the anime once it was finished airing completely, but seeing how I felt there was no point in doing so since Gojo was gone I started watching.

I'm glad I did.

For what it's worth, JJK is the first series that I truly invested so much time into. I've had others in the past, but I've never been obsessed this much. My collection of JJK merchandise is the most I've ever bought in a series, the closest was Devilman, but it doesn't compare to what I have now, and it continues to grow to this day. Even though it's just the same three characters.

The ending leaves much to be desired, and I was hoping that it wouldn't be, yet here we are. It is what it is. It left plot holes, unanswered questions and then some, but I thoroughly enjoyed the journey rather the destination.

As much as it pains me that it's over, Hidden Inventory/Premature Death was my absolute favorite of the whole series, and the relationship between Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru has captivated me so much. I love them to death and they deserve so much. And each other.

I hate you for killing my glorious blue-eyed king Gege, but thank you for the memories.

Until next time. 🤞🏻
niccopOct 9, 11:15 PM
「君は五条悟だから最強なのか?」「最強だから五条悟なのか?」
Oct 10, 3:28 PM

Oct 2007
That must be one of sukuna's middle fingers at the end for the readers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
saw this ending coming after watching 1 season from the show lmao.

once the fight stops there's nothing to do, he dragged the fighting for that reason.

hopefully he'll get better but you can't make a series focused so much on fights. (unless you are bleach and take a 10 year break)
Oct 11, 1:55 AM
Nov 2023
this was truly our jujutsu kaisen
Oct 12, 1:33 PM
Jul 2023
The 'Potential' JJK.
Oct 12, 10:47 PM
Jul 2019
Good send-off for Yuji, Gojo and Sukuna. Missed opportunity for the rest. Solid ending though.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

64 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

72 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2021

35 by BaciHoplatan31 »»
Oct 12, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 19, 2023

409 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 11, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 227 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Jun 28, 2023

41 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 11, 6:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.