Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Café Terrace and its Goddesses
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
That dream LOL

Hayato wakes up to a cat rather than naked girls. Pfft, this show just loves teasing to the end of the Earth. I just wonder where the plot is headed this season cause all it's doing now is giving Hayato time with the female cast in any way possible. The plot for this episode also involved the cast trying to help him with a stomach problem. I faced palmed.
Sep 12, 10:14 AM
Jan 2024
Alright, folks, let's talk about this episode. It was a rollercoaster of emotions, a love triangle (or should I say, love pentagon?) gone wild. We had a court of family members debating who gets to kiss Hayato first. I mean, c'mon! It's like a real-life game of "Kiss, Marry, Kill" but with way more drama, romance, ecchi and a lot less killing.

Akane, the boldest of them all, decides she's not waiting for a court's ruling. She jumps right in and plants one on Hayato right there in front of everyone. Talk about a power move! Riho, on the other hand, wanted something a little more romantic. She dreams of a surprise kiss in a beautiful setting. But when Hayato tries to make it happen, she flips out and slaps him. I guess she didn't get the memo about "surprise" meaning "unexpected."

Oh, and let's not forget about Ouka. Poor Ouka. She's watching all this chaos unfold and feeling left out. She's definitely the most underrated character in this show. I hope she gets her moment to shine soon.

And then we have Hayato, who's basically a human pincushion at this point. He's being kissed, slapped, and having horny dreams. I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. LOL

So, to sum it up: we had a lot of kissing, a little bit of slapping, and a whole lot of romcom. And let's not forget about Ouka, who deserves way more love.
WhisperingCloud9Sep 14, 1:42 AM
Sep 12, 10:50 AM

Nov 2016
Best girl Akane going all in. Also liked how Hayato got Riho weak with his succesful surprise kiss. Dude ain't playing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 12, 10:56 AM

Feb 2019
Akane got bold as hell with that kiss lmao straight tonguing in public is crazy. Feels like all the girls are going all out to get Hayato now, things are going to get very interesting. I hope we get a third season announced 🙏🏾

Other than Akane’s kiss, this was very much a Riho episode and seeing her get to live out some of the romantic fantasies she’s had for years was really cute, and her mom is getting better! If anyone deserves happiness it’s her. That Hayato kiss legitimately did surprise the hell out of me, came out of nowhere and couldn’t have come at a better time.

Speaking of Hayato, he acts so tough but at the end of the day he is still a normal young man with a healthy sex drive. The horny dreams he’s having about the girls are hilarious, I’m just surprised it took this long for them to start. Ami dumbass over here about to kill him by hitting his morning wood 😭

Everyone spending new year’s together was really sweet, love Ouka’s kimono for everyone.. but you get the feeling something is off with her.. finale next week 😢
Marinate1016Sep 12, 11:29 AM
Sep 12, 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
Something is rising and it's not the Shield Hero. 🤭
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 12, 11:03 AM

Jul 2024
Goddamn, what a kiss, Akane. Unfortunately, since it got not visible emotional reaction from Hayato, I am afraid that means you are not the one. Cheer up, I will give you a call in the new year.

You can get Ami to do anything with "For Justice". Good to know.

Not even going to with the wake up scene, someone else can handle that.

Shiragiku scores a point with memory and dinner, earns a "Grr" and a Rrgrr" from Riho and Akane.
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 12, 11:22 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol some family that is. Akane though is as bold as ever. The high school confession really is a timeless classic. Riho looked almost daemonic when she was in that mood. Kinky thoughts aside at least in the romance department the three frontrunners are more or less equal position wise. The girls outfits for the shrine visit sure were nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 11:32 AM

Mar 2021
Akane going straight in with no hesitation she has no intention of losing. Ami was once again just hilarious.
Sep 12, 12:06 PM

Jan 2023
Riho and Akane finally got their kiss, Ami got a stupid idea, Hayato got a lot of stress.
Another hilarious episode, their romantic life is such a happy mess right now haha!

Looks like last episode might focus a bit on Ouka, should be interesting!
Sep 12, 12:15 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Poor Ouka feels like she's being left behind in romance as she's no where close to Hayato compared to Akane, Ami, Shiragiku, and Riho. Will Ouka make a last ditch effort gain Hayato's attention in the final episode?
Sep 12, 2:58 PM
Dec 2022
Riho and Akane finally got their kisses after Shiragiku. Awesome!
This episode was chaotic, wild, touching, and beautiful. OnG, bruh. I couldn't stop smirking and laughing.
10/10 episode!
I loved it!
And now, Ouka ponders deeply about what she wants...
Sep 12, 3:45 PM

Jul 2011
Compared to the first season this one is just a harem fantasy... there is no stakes as to who is going to win as they are all freely doing what they want as they please with the MC and he's happy to indulge in all of it. I really do like this show but this second season has turned into a disappointment with reused jokes and the girls losing self-respect.
Sep 12, 3:50 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This anime is S-TIER, S-TIER I TELL YOU. Akane goes in STRAIGHT FOR THE KILL, and HAYATO of all people actually goes for a somewhat forceful kiss on Riho and agrees to a surprise kiss out of the blue, stun-locks her for a metal-tray ambush from behind from freaking AMI-CHAN. And later everyone looks at Hayato's bulging cock. This anime is simply amazing

Oh and don't miss out on the after-credits scene, it seems to be setting up something special for Ouka. Who, has kind of been the one on the sidelines until now as the only one besides Ami-chan (who is just there to be pure chaos and it's awesome) who is not gunning to get inside Hayato's pants. I think it'd be nice to end the season with an episode primarily focused on her.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 12, 4:02 PM

Nov 2021
Akane and Riho kiss in one episode, wow. I can't believe there's only 1 episode left, seemingly an Ouka focused one. I really hope this gets more seasons.
Sep 12, 4:56 PM
Jul 2023
The Riho section and buildup to the kiss in this episode was great and actually felt meaningful romantically, Hayato knows what he's doing. The Akane kiss was sultry, but it kind of lacked in the "building the relationship" part happening immediately after the mock trial, unfortunately. While I want her to win, there's kind of a reason she's being singled out as the "losing heroine".

I do think that Ouka may end up triumphing in the end because she didn't just play a bunch of her cards right off the bat. Ami strikes me more as a sibling relationship with Hayato and Shiragiku seems too friend-zoned and a bit too shy.
Sep 12, 5:00 PM

Jul 2022
And that's why Akane is the best, she's honest, she goes for what she wants and she doesn't beat around the bush. If there hadn't been an audience, who knows how far things would have gone... Referee, watch that tongue... On the other hand, why are you like that, Riho? You killed the whole atmosphere on the beach. But unlike Akane or Shiragiku, Riho was the one who got Hayato's kiss.

Poor Hayato, all this time trying to stay strong and avoid temptation, but it was only a matter of time before he gave in. I honestly don't blame him for having those fantasies, although I was hoping Hayato would end up being the one defiled, once again, haha. It's strange that Ami tried her usual "shifting gears" antics again, the others barely gave her a glance...

Despite everything, the ranking hasn't changed. I still have Akane in the lead, followed by Riho, with Shiragiku in third place. And while I know Shiragiku might rank higher, she's still giving up too much ground to the other two. So the only one who played her cards right in this episode was Akane. Still, the rankings could change... or a surprise contender like Ouka could show up, which would be exciting.
Sep 12, 5:31 PM

May 2019
Akane damn, girl went for the kiss AND tongue in front of the other girls, wow. Even though that was a bold kiss I thought Hayato's surprise kiss to Riho was a bit more meaningful or better timed at least.

I noticed that Kiku has also gotten more bold including adding that she wants to continue working at the cafe as Hayato's wife which she said towards the end of this episode. While I have no clue if Kiku will win I still think she'd make the best housewife from all the girls.

Regarding the other girls, I didn't realize that Ami is that innocent that she doesn't know what an erection is... (don't they talk/teach about that in sex ed in school?) Also, Ouka has been left behind but she might make a move in the finale as late as it may be. Anyways, I really enjoyed watching this episode and I hope for a 3rd season announcement after the final episode of this season airs.
Sep 12, 5:32 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Looks like the rest of the girls getting a free kiss wasn’t just an end of the episode gag after all, half of this one was dedicated to it which I liked, Akane is bold for going for such a long kiss complete with tongue action in front of everyone, you’d think she would be more like Riho and want the time and place to be right, but I respect the play for sure, it’s just unfortunate that Hekiru is probably right about that being a losing heroine play, especially when you consider Hayato wasn’t shook from that lol. But next up is Riho, she put a lot more planning into hers at first, but it fell through due to her chickening out at the pivotal moment, would have been a banger kiss too but I understand why she didn’t let it happen. However, Hayato being the absolute chad that he is went for the kill when Riho was completely focused on the news of her mother beating the cancer, how’s that for an unexpected kiss lol. But you what’s even more unexpected? Ami bashing Riho’s fucking lights out with a pot lid lmao, that got me good.

And the 2nd half of the episode being dedicated to new years and Hayato starting to become more aware of the beautiful babes around him was also great stuff, those erotic dreams were nice but what wasn’t nice was Ami disrespecting Hayato’s junk again when he was caught lacking lol, I’m a bit surprised Ami had brothers but doesn’t know anything about morning wood, let’s just say that wood is wood no longer tho lol. And the New Year’s Eve bit was a nice wholesome ending to a very wild episode, Hayato really has it made being able to spend new years with the girls, very nice of Kiku to use what she learned from grandma for Hayato too.

Now the end of the episode has me a bit worried about Ouka, I’m thinking this could be her finally entering the harem but it also looks like something serious may be going down too, either way I’m excited for the finale, I hate that it’s ending already because it feels like I just got this show back but time be like that sometimes lol, I really hope a 3rd season is a possibility, love this show too much!
TheColonel76Sep 13, 5:45 AM
Sep 12, 6:18 PM
Jul 2024
So now is everyone going to ignore boundries and just blatantly try to kiss Hayato? Well, anyway, Akane? You Go Girl! LOL Yes, BEST GIRL in this Show. Sorry Riho wasted to much time with unneeded drama.
Sep 12, 6:23 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to LordCrueltyV
Goddamn, what a kiss, Akane. Unfortunately, since it got not visible emotional reaction from Hayato, I am afraid that means you are not the one. Cheer up, I will give you a call in the new year.

Shiragiku scores a point with memory and dinner, earns a "Grr" and a Rrgrr" from Riho and Akane.
@LordCrueltyV Well, I knew she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but C'mon Man! NOBODY is this ignorant in the Internet Age. I don't buy it. I hope someone will explain it to her.
Sep 12, 6:35 PM

Jul 2024
Sheol01 said:
Well, I knew she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but C'mon Man! NOBODY is this ignorant in the Internet Age. I don't buy it. I hope someone will explain it to her.
Pretty sure they would have covered flaccid vs erect at some point in high school, or is that not a thing in Japanese edumacation. Probably they do not take them on a "barn tour" like in small town Texas.
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 12, 7:48 PM

Dec 2021
Remember when this season was about beating the rival cafe? Actually, scratch that. Remember when this show was about making a successful cafe? Yeah, me neither because now we've just been reduced to this... a peek into Hayato's wet dreams... ????

Liked how after that first kiss, Hayato just stopped caring and actually WANTED to kiss Riho. The whole thing with them being in love with Hayato isn't even a secret anymore, they try to say it out loud ANY time they get to LOL.

As much as I clowned this season, I actually don't want this end yet. Most fun I've had watching a show in a minute lols.

Sep 13, 12:04 AM
Dec 2022
Its the end of the year time and the girls want to kiss Hayato. After seeing Akane boldly kissed him in front of everyoe, Riho wanted the same but she only want to do it at the right place and time. In the end, Hayato surprised her the next day with a loving tender kiss when she least expects it after receiving news that her mom is responding well to the treatment for cancer. It's the penultimate episode as well.
Sep 13, 3:20 AM
May 2023
this episode was a psychological torture for Hayato ☠️
Sep 13, 4:16 AM

Jan 2024
That's my girl Riho🧡
None of those public slutry forceful kiss make your man do the honours.
After Akane went full Kaguya Riho also tries to do the same and forced Hayato to tag along. Riho trying to recreate her fantasies was kinda cute. The beach scene was a good buildup but then she ruined, I thought there goes the chance for Ms.Tsundere. Credit to Hayato for not giving up. And then finally caught her off guard when Riho got a news of her mother's good health.

Tsundere behaviour sometimes do pays off. Who cares Riho is last to join the frey it was by far the best one as it was much more meaningful and romantic than doing for the sake. 2 Ws back to back Riho getting some love and happiness as she deserves.

But for Hayato I do feel bad, getting horny now due to these kisses (what a weird scenario). That dream tfff🤣🤣
And Ami once again committing crime against humanity on his dick poor guy..
Shiragiku also got a dub. Riho and Akane's grrr though.
Again very entertaining episode thanks to Best girl Riho and Hayato's mental trauma.
WaterMageSep 13, 4:38 AM
Sep 13, 4:51 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, Akane sure exercised her right after the Familia law is passed to ensure that every girl gets their kiss with Hayato at least once. Some family...or Familia, rather, it is.

Akane going for the French kiss approach, so much so for Riho to stop her act, and Hayato is rather helpless in this situation. Instead, said girl taking Hayato on a high school romance planned cosplay shtick, they go places from day to night that Hayato doesn't even know how to act, only the basics since she's kind of a masochist who wanted Hayato to force his way through to him...come on girl, make up your mind lols, don't confuse the naive young man. Thankfully, Ami's just as ignorant for Hayato wanting to break Riho's anger, and that's a mission failed successfully, and even good news, her mother turned over a new leaf to want to receive treatment for her terminal cancer. Hayato catching totally her off-guard, it's much better that way...but Ami sure acted at a wrong time lols.

The weird kiss paradigm causing Hayato to have naughty dreams, and he's feeling to punch on not just Akane and Riho, but Shiragiku as well. And as if the spring cleaning work is going to get any better prepping for New Year's, it's instead getting all weird as Ami even witnesses his morning wood...and with one shout, everyone is alarmed for all the hilarious and stupid reasons. If anything, Shiragiku tends to Hayato in the foodie sense, and that's something that she has an edge over both Akane and Riho.

Despite all the mess though, they're still one big happy family...for now. And with the annual New Year's shrine visit, more than the hopes for matchmaking, everyone has good plans for the year ahead. That is everyone...except Ouka, what exactly is she hiding from everyone?
Sep 13, 8:02 AM

Aug 2022
Waiting for Ouka's development in the end before this ends. Although Ouka is the girl who I think is the kindest and most normal among the others, but Ouka also rarely gets the spotlight.

Since the anime has one more episode left, at least I want more Ouka in the next episode and I want to see her take a step for Hayato.

Sep 13, 10:52 AM

Jan 2018
While every girl is trying to kiss, Ami straight up jumped into the C.B.T. stage lmao. Last episode Ouka finally gonna have the spotlight, lets se whose gonna win
sezbian lex
Sep 13, 11:37 AM

Apr 2023
That sneak peak at the end is doing the DEVIL's work ;_;

There's no way they're taking the two girls I'm actually rooting for out of the series...
Sep 13, 2:26 PM
Mar 2015
Those grils are just annoying
Sep 13, 5:50 PM

Feb 2012
with Mao's genius solution, Akane goes for the steal, tongue and all. DECULTURE? lol Macross reference

As Riho is an actress, dressing up in uniform and going all the way to a school can be passed off as acting for a tv show or movie. But no place is right. Hayato turns the tables and she's diligent. To test she still has her guard up, Hayato sends Ami, a JoJo reference, now?
Riho is relieved to hear that her mother's health is improving, it is in that moment, Hayato sweeps. This is the only kiss so far that he's initiated, unlike the kisses with Shiragiku and Akane.

Now he's having dirty dreams about them, but naive Ami thinks it's something else, unknowingly going the furthest out of all five girls again.

Ouka's made Kimonos for her and the other waitresses to go to shrine for New Years. The three who've confessed are confident in their wishes and plans, Ouka is behind the rest of the group? In last place or the secret winner?
Fortress_MaximusSep 14, 4:32 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 13, 7:44 PM
Jul 2024
Overall trash and this episode was magnificent trash
Sep 14, 4:15 AM

Aug 2017

Akane with the mature approach as usual!

Ouka looking pretty cute at the end.

I like the show.
Sep 14, 11:27 AM

Jun 2017
akane going all out on that chu and kick starting the chu train.They look so gorgeous at the end visiting the shrine
Sep 15, 2:27 PM
Nov 2022
Now it seems like a real romantic comedy, it only took 23 episodes 🚬
Sep 15, 8:52 PM

Feb 2015
He's literally crawling away from Akane when she goes to kiss him. Not a huge fan of that development. At least Riho talked about it first and he even did it himself both times (first failed), even if he had basically given up trying to stop it.

Poor Hayato yet again getting hit by THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE Ami.

Rooting for Ami or Ouka to make more progress at this point just because I'm tired of the three girls' drama.
Censorship is vandalism.
Sep 16, 12:48 AM

Oct 2020
This season is so sexually charged, it's insane. I mean, it's kinda cool that the series acknowledges this and gets the most humor out of it as much as possible. Interesting, Shiragiku said in S1 that she believes that Hayato couldn't resist if a girl threw herself at him, which at the time was ironically untrue and meant to be about her drunk state. BUT, after getting kissed by her, Akane, and Riho, seems she's partly right as their kisses have Hayato getting flustered.

Nervous for Ouka next week. It seems the series has been pushing that she's possibly about to come fully into frame for being a love interest.
Sep 16, 2:55 AM

Jun 2021
That cold opening was bold, and by the most expected cast member at this point. Riho... had her funniest moment interacting with Ami, and damn, when she is focused she can keep up a fight even with a martial arts actual expert. Too bad Hayato attacks when she had her guard lower (after some serious nice news) and Ami attacks again.

Events are going wilder and wilder, and there's already almost time for the season finale. Ouka seemed out of the loop for me too, and i wouldn't have expected it before.
Sep 16, 7:24 AM

Feb 2021
I genuinely didn't expect they're going to end the season with THAT. They have to make season 3, at least there's enough chapters in the source material for another one before finally catching up.

Akane is best girl and I'm hoping she will win, but the kiss with Riho is just so good. It's more abrupt in the manga, where one panel you have Riho standing alone and suddenly BAM Hayato is in the middle of doing the deed. Great job animation studio!
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Sep 17, 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
Ami meeting the morning wood was pretty funny, not gonna lie. Seems like the last episode will be about Ouka, guess she had the least amount of screentime this season so far.
Sep 18, 10:02 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to SawronZXZ
He's literally crawling away from Akane when she goes to kiss him. Not a huge fan of that development. At least Riho talked about it first and he even did it himself both times (first failed), even if he had basically given up trying to stop it.

Poor Hayato yet again getting hit by THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE Ami.

Rooting for Ami or Ouka to make more progress at this point just because I'm tired of the three girls' drama.
@SawronZXZ Yeah I think Akane's coming on too strong lately with the marriage talk and that kiss was not exactly romantic with a proper build up like you'd want a first kiss to have. Hayato doesn't seem like the type to respond well to that kind of pressure given his other responsibilities. It was better in the first season with her, especially when he went to her band's live show or when he helped her out of the rut with her overbearing mother.

When they get actual alone time together without external influences, they're the best pairing of the show, but that pressure itself might be the dooming factor in her case, given her family and how she's locked in to the three-way fight for Hayato's affection.

I actually wish there was more individual time with the women this season and further progressions in their relationships with Hayato instead of a lot of the screen-time dedicated to the game between those three. Whereas the first season may have been a bit too stiff with the humor, this season might be overloading it a bit too much (although there are definitely more legitimately funny moments this season).
Sep 18, 10:17 AM

Feb 2015
Reply to remetallized
@SawronZXZ Yeah I think Akane's coming on too strong lately with the marriage talk and that kiss was not exactly romantic with a proper build up like you'd want a first kiss to have. Hayato doesn't seem like the type to respond well to that kind of pressure given his other responsibilities. It was better in the first season with her, especially when he went to her band's live show or when he helped her out of the rut with her overbearing mother.

When they get actual alone time together without external influences, they're the best pairing of the show, but that pressure itself might be the dooming factor in her case, given her family and how she's locked in to the three-way fight for Hayato's affection.

I actually wish there was more individual time with the women this season and further progressions in their relationships with Hayato instead of a lot of the screen-time dedicated to the game between those three. Whereas the first season may have been a bit too stiff with the humor, this season might be overloading it a bit too much (although there are definitely more legitimately funny moments this season).
@remetallized Yeah I kind of agree, the best parts of the show imo have been the bonding and intimate moments between Hayato and the girls, usually one-on-one. There are a lot of them involved now but that doesn't mean he doesn't have moments with each; I wish we saw more of them as well
Censorship is vandalism.
Sep 18, 10:22 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to SawronZXZ
@remetallized Yeah I kind of agree, the best parts of the show imo have been the bonding and intimate moments between Hayato and the girls, usually one-on-one. There are a lot of them involved now but that doesn't mean he doesn't have moments with each; I wish we saw more of them as well
@SawronZXZ I think part of it that with the show being billed with "adult cast members", I'd hope for some more maturity in and time dedicated to the one-on-one relationships (and not just sexually/whatever) vs. the endless hordes of high school harem shows. That would give the show a further leg up on its competition and as you pointed out, many of the best moments have come from when it has tapped into that.
Sep 19, 7:57 AM

May 2020
Kisses were raining this episode. Not that it'd amount to much going forward, but hey, who doesn't like seeing a harem where female characters take initiative. Though not sure if it's doing the right thing to Hayato's productivity xD

Also, to think they're kind of hunting Ouka's development with Hayato, when the actual thing isn't even the nearest wavelength lol.
Sep 19, 9:09 AM

Oct 2017
Akane aggressive as always, went for a deep long kiss with tongue. Hayato surprise kiss worked on Riho. All three of them are sure horny, wanting to look at Hayato's thing and all meanwhile Ouka screaming and Ami with the ointment, was hilarious. Shiragiku always getting the jump on them. Like the end of the episode with her wanting to become his wife and stuff.
Sep 22, 10:05 PM

Jan 2023
Reply to LordCrueltyV

LordCrueltyV said:

Ami already did. Literally.
Sep 30, 12:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow the kisses!! Akane went the whole way with her first kiss and Hayato kissing Riho like that was actually great, well definitely some good development in this ep (also lol at Ami thinking having an erection is not normal)
Oct 5, 5:18 AM

Jul 2023
Best girl Riho got the best kiss there because Hayato initiated it.

The episodes are great, the final episode should be a banger.
Oct 13, 9:22 PM

Jan 2017
Seeing Ami put that ointment on Hayato's "swelling thing" hurts my soul, RIP Hayato's human rights

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

77 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 14, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 18

43 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 11, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

60 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 11, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29

37 by JaniSIr »»
Oct 9, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22

37 by JaniSIr »»
Oct 8, 4:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.