Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 28, 10:50 AM
Jan 2009
This anime seems to have problems with scale and internal consistency.

1. I'm having difficulty figuring out how large the factions are supposed to be. Are humans just a handful of small hidden settlements at this point? If so, it seems highly unlikely that they could rebuild the cities as they claim they will. We also don't see any fights larger than a few dozen on each side, which is incredibly small considering they just defeated one of four factions ruling the entire world.
2. In terms of diversity, humans appear to have only 1 type of weapon (a useless and shitty rifle) and one type of vehicle (a copy/pasted armored car). Where are the heavy weapons, at least? Why build an army with only weapons that can't hurt the enemies you're fighting?
3. How do they have vehicles, gasoline, food, etc? These things would require above-ground resources/production.
4. The story seems based around "defeat the 4 heroes, end the war." I get it, they're trying to make this about the main character, so we're supposed to just ignore the entire rest of the enemy army, all of whom are almost invincible against non-main characters, I guess. Once the enemy boss is defeated, poof, enemies just give up? But even so, the whole scheme just got blown out of the water by the existence (in hindsight quite reasonable) of Vanessa's sister. If the enemy factions can have multiple hero-level characters, then the plan to defeat the 4 heroes won't do...anything, really? Other enemies of equal or near equal strength just step up. Or multiple hero-level enemies just stomp Kai. The whole "save the world with 4 1v1 fights" thing didn't make a whole lot of sense to begin with, but now it makes zero sense.
Aug 29, 6:28 AM
Apr 2021
the main character is too passive and the anime is too slow
Aug 29, 6:28 AM
Apr 2021
the main character is too passive and the anime is too slow
Sep 1, 12:01 AM

Jun 2024
That form for Rinne was interesting but powerful.
I am really interested to know why Cid gave the code holder sword to Vanessa.
Maybe he made a deal with her after defeating her doing his timeline.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Oct 11, 7:37 AM
NEET

Aug 2024
I wanna say this, but maybe all the four heroes of the different races actually became friends to fight one enemy. That thing that uses Code Zero magic.
Yesterday, 10:13 AM
May 2023
I'm dropping this anime after this episode.
This anime had potential but after this episode i can tell this anime will focus on the girls more. The MC will make his own harem and later he will save the world with them.
Up until this point what i observed that this anime is rushing to complete the story and there is little to no character development and everything is just happening out of no where.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Some questions about the world-building (possible spoilers)

RudeRedis - Oct 14

6 by Alex_baka04 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21

21 by Noegusis »»
Oct 13, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28

37 by Deru_021 »»
Oct 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27

38 by nanajp »»
Oct 11, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 20

62 by nanajp »»
Oct 11, 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.