Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 4, 8:59 PM
Apr 2019
So, the main story of Sound Euphonium is over, so it's doubtful that there will be anything major from this franchise going forward (though anything is possible). Though, I do hope that Kyoani gives us an extended epilogue at some point. The final episode was great and all, and it was awesome to see adult Kumiko as a teacher. But we never got to see any of the other characters and what they've been doing.

Next year is the 10th year anniversary of the anime, so I'm holding out some hope that Kyoani might do something for that milestone. Hopefully a special episode, or an hour special, like Ensemble Contest was, if I'm being especially optimistic. Hopefully showcasing Kumiko in action as the assistant advisor at Kitauji. Perhaps we could see Kumiko and Shuichi actually in a relationship. We could see everyone's post time skip look, and what they've been up to since the end of the series.

What's everyone's opinion on this? Could an extended epilogue be possible, and is it something you would want to see?
Jul 4, 9:12 PM

Jul 2015
Shinigami Bocchan did something like that with final episode being spent entirely for proper closeup and wrapping up any left loose ends. This would totally work out. 👍
PieromyslJul 4, 10:23 PM

Jul 5, 9:23 AM

May 2015
I'd love to see the short stories get an ova or 2. Especially 9&10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.