Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 6:20 PM

Mar 2021
For me the ending with mari was unsatisfying, i don't want to start a discussion about that though but rather would ask if somebody could tell me an evangelion version with an asuka ending and at which part i have to start reading
Jul 3, 7:02 PM
Oct 2020
Did you watched The End of Evangelion?
Jul 3, 7:10 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to TheFirstHunter
Did you watched The End of Evangelion?
@TheFirstHunter no i havent yet but as far as i have seen, he only tried to kill her and stopped to do so, i found this too unconclusive and hollow for me
Jul 3, 7:22 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to HardcoreHeld
@TheFirstHunter no i havent yet but as far as i have seen, he only tried to kill her and stopped to do so, i found this too unconclusive and hollow for me
@HardcoreHeld don't get me wrong but I think you've missed the entire point of the series. Chapters 25 and 26 can be seem confusing but they are supposed to complement the End of Evangelion movie.
TheFirstHunterJul 3, 7:26 PM
Jul 3, 10:01 PM

Oct 2022
It is a bad ending. People will elaborate and gaslight themselves but the truth it is is bad

Everything kind of comes out of nowhere and you can summarize the final confrontation with:

- you are pathetic!
- no, you
- OH MY GOD YOU ARE RIGHT! I’m so sorry

And the ending for every character feels more like Ano just saying: “here, everyone is happy. Now please let me make movies in peace”
Jul 4, 4:38 AM
Apr 2017
Evangelion Re-take has an Asuka ending. It's a short manga. There's an all ages version and an 18+ version.
Jul 4, 8:50 AM
Dec 2020
HardcoreHeld said:

just read last page of the manga to save time in case you think it’s “unconclusive and hollow”
Jul 16, 7:46 PM
Dec 2018
HardcoreHeld said:
For me the ending with mari was unsatisfying, i don't want to start a discussion about that though but rather would ask if somebody could tell me an evangelion version with an asuka ending and at which part i have to start reading

Idk man, everyone got what they wanted. My first watch I didn’t like it either. Re-watching it, it makes sense.

Original ending is whack but I love it.
Manga ending is good too tbh.
Jul 28, 8:45 AM

Apr 2016
Are you even capable to start a discussion about that ? With how superficial you interest is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

S0UVIK - Aug 12, 2021

336 by ManaRexton »»
Oct 12, 2:54 PM

» A(No-Other) Psychoanalytic Take on Neon Genesis Evangelion

rawruwu - Sep 29

5 by Enivlens »»
Oct 1, 4:27 PM

» Shin Evangelion Movie: II???? Why change the title now?

Cestlavie_ - Nov 25, 2023

12 by El-Melloi »»
Sep 9, 6:04 PM

Poll: » time loop or multiverse?

deg - Mar 19

13 by Swagernator »»
Jul 28, 8:05 AM

» Does Asuka and Shinji end up together in EoE

MotherMisato - Aug 13, 2021

15 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Jul 22, 4:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.