Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2:55 PM

Dec 2016
I know it was meant to be short series... even if "adult part" was suspiciously shorter than rest and we didn't learned fate of other characters but overall I enjoyed this series and art style was super refreshing to me. So I will kinda miss this series and I hope to see author's next work soon.

Overall this chapter was fine ending for the series but ngl it's kinda suck that even Aihara "failed" in his life (especially his money problems) and I understand why author ended with blank page (choose your ending type) but I would prefer more define closure.
Honestly it's hard for me to say anything super positive about this ending considering how little happened in this chapter and didn't had real conclusion. Like Aihara said himself "Even though I said we'd hang out... in the end, we just walked".

So for conclusion I can only hope that Natsukawa and Aihara will eventually find happiness.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 4, 12:09 AM

Apr 2021
It actually ended so fast. It was pretty much expected tbh. Didn't go the happily ever after ending. Not that much satisfying but still a little bit satisfying ending for me.

I thought it would be a coming of age drama which it was for the most part but suddenly it turned into more of an adult drama. I would have like if the author gave more time to the highschool part.

This manga could've been longer but didn't really felt rushed. So it's alright. I'm looking forward to a new series from the writer.
Jun 8, 2:12 AM
Mar 2021
Natsu really stressed me out in the final chapters. (More like the second half when Aihara left) And I usually like when childhood friends reunite again in the future. But this was pretty pathetic. Girl, you knew him for what? Some weeks? And you didn't even talk to him that much either. She was just obsessed because she felt like it
Jun 8, 10:10 PM

Apr 2020
Overall a pretty short story that I read in one sitting, but I enjoyed it. Loved the use of negative space and tranquility

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsu no Shuuten Chapter 15 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - May 23

0 by Nieznajomy43 »»
May 23, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Natsu no Shuuten Chapter 10 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Feb 13

1 by mshfqtny »»
Feb 13, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Shuuten Chapter 9 Discussion

Lovella - Jan 29

1 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Jan 29, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Shuuten Chapter 8 Discussion

EmmyMoomin - Jan 15

1 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Jan 16, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Natsu no Shuuten Chapter 6 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Dec 24, 2023

0 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Dec 24, 2023 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.