Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 3, 10:51 AM

Mar 2012
Why does Yuuri think that Murata must be afraid despite have so many years of memories!? He starts telling the story about how his father was caught and held in a detention center in Ney York to cheer Murata up.

As they enters the prison the prisoners are trying to trying to reach their arms to them so Gwendal tells them to walk in the center so their hands won't reach.

The prison has such a long and weird name - "Someone called it hell's 1-chome, ah, gofer's 3-chome prison" (not even sure if that's the right translation)

And it took Yuuri so long to realize that they were taken to a prison. And the prison is supposed to be huge with it's width being that of 3 lined canals and height being 4 times that.

Murata says that lady chief is wearing an apron and resembles Yuuri's mother but Yuuri says that she doesn't at all but he does think that her moves and aura resembles his mother. And her name is Lanatan. And she ends her sentences with "no", Murata calls it moe.

They are using fake names the same as Caloria arc - Crusoe and Robinson. Lanatan shortened Crusoe to Cru-chan.

Did Yuuri just make a reference to Death Note?

Lanatan assumes that Yuuri and Murata are part of some cult since they have black hair.

Lanatan says that they will get a trial if a lawyer appears for them. Murata says that he'll be his own lawyer and Yuuri asks Murata to be his lawyer as well and Lanatan says that their number is 2147, till then they have to wait in the prison.

Gwendal smiles when they talk about kicking open the door like last time.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.