Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
Saw this at the library and picked it up on a whim. The cover art was extremely soothing to look at and I caught myself staring at it for nearly 30 seconds. Never read a BL manga before. I'm straight, but could touch base with Ryousuke's confusion of being a boy with a strong affinity to girly things. That magical girl scene really hit, cause I remember being the guy who would pretend to hate on Powerpuff Girls to fit in with the fellas while secretly wishing I could be friends with Blossom. I think I probably did a good job at hiding it because I was never bullied, though I always sensed I didn't belong when my guy friends would start horsing around & acting crude.

Definitely felt a bit of an emotional stab when Ryousuke was thinking about being a half-girl. When you realize you're not normal, it becomes a hell of self-hatred & continuous conflict trying to find a way to fit in while realizing that you're dying inside the more you lie to yourself.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku ga Otto ni Deau made Chapter 6 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 10

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Boku ga Otto ni Deau made Chapter 5 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 10

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 10, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Boku ga Otto ni Deau made Chapter 2 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jun 6

0 by Zekkenshin »»
Jun 6, 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.