Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 11:04 AM

Sep 2016
Just marry the chubby guy lol, the silver haired dude is going to be the final boss anyway.

And Kiyori dumped creepy otaku guy, good riddance lol.

Now, volume 6 is finished, time to wait for some people to rip it I guess. It came out 2 months ago, maybe some more time? :D
bruh
Jun 22, 7:32 AM
Jun 2019
Make no mistake, this manga made me despise women and their emasculated simps more than you could ever possibly imagine. Not only do these worthless whores believe every man worships their existence, they cannot even process the idea of a man who can see what soulless parasites they truly are.
The only good thing about this delusion is that they won't see it coming when I smash their fucking teeth out with a brick and douse their faces with acid. The scariest thing they can imagine is Chiba, who is a useless shit and not really a danger at all. My very existence destroys their worldview because I alone recognize what these cunts deserve: years and years of agonizing torture for them and everything that has ever loved them and everything they have ever loved. Fuck Chiba, fuck Haru, fuck Kiyori, fuck Lupe, may they eat shit and die in eternal suffering. Jk haru is the very concept of shit, hypocrisy, bullshit, lies, and garbage written by a pussywhipped male feminist who encourages teenager girls to prostitute themselves to him by telling them its empowering.
ZalzanKavolJun 22, 7:35 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 44 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

1 by Banshee-IV »»
Sep 1, 9:45 AM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 43 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

0 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 8:34 PM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 42 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

0 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 8:27 PM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 40 Discussion

FullyCharged - Aug 31

0 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 8:20 PM

Poll: » JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta Chapter 33 Discussion

FullyCharged - Jun 1

2 by FullyCharged »»
Aug 31, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.