Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 30, 10:03 AM

Mar 2012
Pretty good prologue. I don't like Anissina but Conrad spotting Gwendal teaching the little kittens how to walk is funny and sweet at the same time.

At the beginning of the Seisakoku arc Yuuri grabbed a maidmer thinking it was Murata and this time he grabs a huge bonito thinking it's Murata lol. And they were caught in a net.

Yuuri still insists that Wolfram did it out of kindness, he should have respected Yuuri's wish and not pushed him in.

Yuuri guesses that it's not Earth based on the language that the fishermen are using and finally realizes that Gwendal is with them.

They fell in the sea when it was evening but its afternoon in the place they are at now. Murata says that due to some interference they weren't able to return to Earth and it's not because of Gwendal, it's most likely Shinou. If Murata can come to that conclusion I wonder why he still can't figure out that it was Shinou that attached a new arm to Conrad.

Murata tells them that he met Shinou and he's neither dead nor alive but he's a spiritual body in a space he has created himself. And Murata also tells them that Shinou wants to collect all the boxes and their keys.

Murata refers to Wolfram as "your cute Lord von Bielefeld", really pisses me off.

Murata says that Conrad might be able to control the power of the box if he manages to stay sane. And he adds that the damage was limited in Caloria because the key didn't match and it was incomplete. Yuuri is still thinking about how Conrad got a new arm and that's something even I want to know.

When Yuuri asks his about the last key the net is loosened and the fall on a mountain of fish.

Daikenja betrayed Shinou and took the boxes to Earth, now I want to know what exactly happened.

When Yuuri asks if Shinou resembles Wolfram Murata says that Wolfram is much cute, how much exactly does Murata like Wolfram!?

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.