Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 10:38 AM

Mar 2012
On day 7 afternoon the see the other search ship from Shin Makoku with Gwendal. Ugh, why did Greta have to come, I hate that bitch.

Yuuri informs Gwendal that Conrad has gone to work and he doesn't know how to inform about Yozak to Gwendal but introduces Murata to him.

Looks like Shinou had a good reason to be worried, when Gwendal asks Yuuri what he's going to do with the box he says he wants to sink it in the sea where ships don't go by and Murata agrees. What a foolish decision!

Yuuri says that it hasn't even been 10 days since he was in Yelshivorand (or whatever the spelling is) but he feels like it's been years.

Adalbert and Maxine pretending to be a mermaid stayed back in Seisakoku.

Gisela says that it's not possible to treat Yozak with healing magic unless he is self-aware of living. I still don't understand how Yozak ended up like that, he didn't seem to be the kind that was mentally weak.

Yuuri and Murata notice a vortex in the sea and Yuuri finally realizes that that's what Conrad saw when he pushed him into the sea, I'm really glad that Yuuri finally realized that Conrad wasn't trying to kill him.

Murata says that they should return to Earth but Yuuri doesn't agree. Murata insists that even if Yuuri's should belongs to this world his body was made on Earth so that should return and he should recharge there. And Wolfram pushes him into the sea. Gwendal entrusts Yozak to Gunter and tells him to not to let him die and then jumps in to save Yuuri and Murata.

Murakenz was pointless as ever and there's MachoPony too and Maxine is still calling Adalbert his father. This is annoying. Does Takabayashi ship them or does she want them to be father and son!? And Jason and Freddy are there with them too.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.