Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 7:43 PM
Oct 2020
Come on don't do this BS! Ohno is too good to be the second male lead. Don't make him a plot device to cause more misunderstanding and pain. I really hope this doesn't go in the direction I think but since chapter one I feel like everything is going as you'd expect. Ohno tried so hard to cheer her up and even slipped his real feeling there for a second. If the author wants me to ship Arai with the FL then he should've rejected Chiho and confessed to the FL. I think Ohno has a chance though as he got to show his personality more so far so maybe she'll learn her crush on Arai is just a crush while developing actual feelings of love to Ohno of course this process would go through maybe loops and sidetracks. I hope the author cooks but so far it's been just ok. Maybe she'll be honest with Chiho?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 10 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 6 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 2 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 1 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 16, 2023

2 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.