Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 10:45 PM

Nov 2019
Want Ke tries to save grand aunt Nie by pulling the sword out but the demonic sect disciples see him and the sword and instead of attacking him they celebrate him for saving them from the formation. This is so unpredictable he even got swept up by the demons as one of their own disciples until the end, Zhu Yan who is the descendant of Zhu Hongyi was even tied up even though he was part of the demonic sect lol. Zhu Hongyi takes the remnants of the sect to an island in order to heal grand aunt Nie, Wang Ke’s faction have rescued Princess Youyue and they all think Wang Ke will find his way out because he’s a prodigy. Never have I thought that he’d be screwed so hard that his own team thinks he’s doing everything according to plan. We’re left on a cliffhanger so I guess there’s a second season in the works.

So far this series has been an alright watch, definitely suffers from the same repetitive cycle of Wang Ke getting mixed up in enemy’s territory but somehow makes it out. Could be better if the story went back and focused on the whole premise of Wang Ke going back to his business now that he’s trained under Tianlang Sect Master as the second personal disciple. Even more cultivation would be good to see as well.
Jul 26, 5:55 AM
Mar 2019
Sad that when i go back, i cannot remember anything.
Note to self.
Do not wait a while to post, it never works out.
Sep 21, 8:05 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to bushman66
Sad that when i go back, i cannot remember anything.
Note to self.
Do not wait a while to post, it never works out.
@bushman66 This one was supposed to have 20 eps. So it was in "On Hold" list. Now I came back and see 19/19 lol

Idk know how each year studios get money to make bad donghuas.
Sep 22, 1:19 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to lotus_eater
@bushman66 This one was supposed to have 20 eps. So it was in "On Hold" list. Now I came back and see 19/19 lol

Idk know how each year studios get money to make bad donghuas.
@lotus_eater
I came back to see it already completed too, then did not know how to rate it as i hadn't been posting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 18 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 17 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 16 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 15 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Bu Mie Shen Wang Episode 14 Discussion

ST63LTH - May 17

0 by ST63LTH »»
May 17, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.