Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 10:32 AM

Mar 2012
Wolfram immediately agrees to Yuuri exchanging himself and Sara with the hostage but Conrad doesn't say anything, Yuuri is thinking that Conrad most likely has to consider Cimarron's side as well but I'm pretty sure he's just worried about Yuuri.

Yuuri offers Sara to run away alone and he does just that.

Wolfram hits Yuuri in the stomach and leaves him on the ground, Adalbert is right, he should have let someone else do it who could have been able to knock Yuuri out, at least he wouldn't be in pain. Wolfram really is useless. This is most likely what Conrad and Wolfram were discussing earlier when Yuuri saw them.

Adalbert calls Conrad a prince, but he doesn't mean that because he's Celi's son but rather because his ancestors ruled Cimarron and there are still many people who support his ancestors. The current Belal frantically tried to crush them but he couldn't and Conrad is a savior to them. Belal had no other choice but to accept Conrad as Big Cimarron's friend, if he showed hostility towards him the worshipers of the Weller family would show animosity towards him and he couldn't accept him with open arms as that would affect their current authority. And since Conrad's arrival in Big Cimarron, his believers have secretly started to move underground. And that's what Conrad meant when he said he's gone to sow seeds. But this still doesn't explain how Conrad ended up with Big Cimarron after losing his arm, it's not like he magically just grew another arm and decided to take back his ancestor's land or something.

Murata wakes up and spoils their plan by saying that it's no use exchanging him with Conrad and Wolfram and Yuuri immediately understands that Murata doesn't want both of them to get close to the box.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.